world record attemps/ race

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxx.v.savage

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
though i am new to this site i am very familiar to the world of rc cars especially the savage/tmaxx/jato. but i want to get into the world of buggies. i am strictly nitro, though i know electrics can do just as well. i have been looking for a nitro buggy that has some of the strongest parts available. though i would like to race it i would also like to bash it. this reason because all I've really had for the past couple years is tmaxx and savage. i am trying to attempt a record rc jump with a buggy, but i need one that can get the speed and take the hit and keep on going for more. thanks for the help

Good luck on the jump....one of our guys here RevoRob currently holds the official world record for long jump.

well i guess its good to have some competition. so how far did he make it

Good luck on the jump....one of our guys here RevoRob currently holds the official world record for long jump.

i read some about the jump but i didnt know he had done it already, wonder wehre the video can be found:D

i better start researching if i really want to do it. does anyone have an idea on what buggy i could get for this and what i could upgrade

Yeah it is on your tube and the GB World Records site. It was something like 120ft or some crazy stuff like that. Can't remember. You would have to look it up. Phone is being a PITA today or I would find it.

Ok here it is in script.... it was 112ft...still a long way

Last edited:
Any buggy you crash going for a world record jump is sure to break if you crash. We need to figure out what he used.

i had seen a video online of a guy jumping with a buggy that went like 130 or something close to that and he used a buggy but I'm sure it had some of the lightest and strongest parts around

Back