Woo Hoooo, it's almost...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revo Rancher

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
...hunting season! Dove started 9/1 aand deer, bear and wild hog follow. Can't make up my mind if I want 2 or 3 hog ags for this year. Iwas supposed to go out for dove starter on 9/1 but my buddy had to go to Texas to meet his son who got burned in Iraq by an IED. So, now to plan for wild pig!!!!!!!!

How could you kill a helpless animal?! You monster!
Those little animals have no way to defend themselves!
How could you?!

J/K :jk: I could go for some backstrap right about now....

i used to hunt......squirrel, rabit, deer, pig, quail & duck........aint hunted in years now........a squirrel mad me give it up........shot this squirrel on a limb & it fell to the ground and it didnt die (that was my last 22mag bullet).......i had to hit the squirrel on the side of the tree to finnish it off.........the thing screamed, cried & flopped around........took bout 6 hits on the tree to finnish it off & it was lookin at me the whole time cryin & screamin.........made me feel real bad so i aint hunted since then (so bad that i sold all my guns i used for huntin including a bow & blowgun)........

busted, good thing you had that J/K in there! It was not me that diddled a goat for a birthday party between all my friends! I bet you TS will never live that one down!

Can't wait, Teal season opens on the 16th. RR you have to buy tags for hogs? They are like a nuisance around here which works out great for me, they are my favorite to eat. Then first weekend of Oct big camping trip....This will be a good year, feed trees are producing very nice.

Here our Black Bear started on Sat. (The 2nd) and Bowhunting (for whitetail deer) starts on the 16th. can't wait.

SMaxxin said:
Can't wait, Teal season opens on the 16th. RR you have to buy tags for hogs? They are like a nuisance around here which works out great for me, they are my favorite to eat. Then first weekend of Oct big camping trip....This will be a good year, feed trees are producing very nice.

HELL YA! My big twelve day Elk hunt is coming up.OCT.30th we leave.For our hunting grounds.East of the mountains.
My brother is going over next weekend to do some spotting.
In the area we go there is 3 big heards.

Yeah, California you need tags for almost everything, deer, bear, bighorn, pig, some migratory birds. And it changes how many you can get by the season based upon kills the year before, the herd growth and if it is a drought or somethinglike that. Plus, you enter a drawing for your request. You may be allowed up to 5 in the given year, apply for five, and get 2. This mostly applies to longgun, but areas and animals for bow as well.

That is why I like chukar and desert quail. No limits in certain areas. Chukar is crazy this year.

4u2nv said:
Here our Black Bear started on Sat. .

Lucky bastard, we can't shoot the black bear in LA, $50,000 fine and up to 5 years. I see a few every year where I squirrel hunt, and have been tempted. This coming spring I will give (legal) Turkey hunting a try, thats another thing that has been tempting me the last few years.

Anybody duck hunt?

Last edited:
here ya aint gota have no tags to hunt hogs lessin ya trapin........some places here pays ya to huntem cause they tear up land so bad.......not bad atoll.......git payed fer huntinem & sell the hide to the feed murchant......

Last edited:
Back