Will this work still new to this rc stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh hell yea thx man I couldn't find this piece for life of me am I able to convert that rc 10 gt .15 into electric start instead of pull
You can do roto start I think, but I don't think so with the ex start thing, tbh I hear about the ezstarts failing more often then I'd like to admit. Personally I like pull start.

Probl
You can do roto start I think, but I don't think so with the ex start thing, tbh I hear about the ezstarts failing more often then I'd like to admit. Personally I like pull start.
Problem. Is my pull start broke n no one sells the pull start I can't get it to wind back up

Probl
Problem. Is my pull start broke n no one sells the pull start I can't get it to wind back up
The spring might have just popped off in there. Best bet is to search by part numbers for these older models. Most of my rigs have been discontinued for 7+ years lol

The spring might have just popped off in there. Best bet is to search by part numbers for these older models. Most of my rigs have been discontinued for 7+ years lol
Mine is jus a coil spring problem is I keep getting pissed off when winding it back up cuz I can only get it in so much then I lose it when I go to put it back on the car lol

Mine is jus a coil spring problem is I keep getting pissed off when winding it back up cuz I can only get it in so much then I lose it when I go to put it back on the car lol
yeah definitely can get frustrating, i pair of medical clamps works really well to hold the spring together. especially the locking ones. i do not remember for sure if there was a roto-start offered for that truck, dont think so but maybe.

yeah definitely can get frustrating, i pair of medical clamps works really well to hold the spring together. especially the locking ones. i do not remember for sure if there was a roto-start offered for that truck, dont think so but maybe.
Thx for all the help I'm jus getting back into nitro buying cars n trucks that r a little broke for cheap n then using my other cars to build off but for 70 bucks I couldn't pass up the 2.5 nitro rustler with a full kit of parts for what ever breaks on it. Gonna try n get the pull start fixed

Thx for all the help I'm jus getting back into nitro buying cars n trucks that r a little broke for cheap n then using my other cars to build off but for 70 bucks I couldn't pass up the 2.5 nitro rustler with a full kit of parts for what ever breaks on it. Gonna try n get the pull start fixed
imo half the fun is rebuilding/restoring!

Those tiny needle nose vise-grips work great ,they help when your hands start cramping up ,you can clamp an
hold the spring to give your hands a break!....:cool:

yes that should work for the ez start, they are decent rigs, thats a really cool cage for it. do have to remember that all Hobby grade cars can be re-pieced back together. i highly recommend downloading the manual and tear down the trck in sections to familiarize yourself with the truck

Yes that Should donthe
I recently jus bought this traxxis nitro 2.5 rustler will this baterry work for the ez start wand n should I get this or go to a hobby shop bought this car on a chance it will work had a jammed fly wheel but it spins freely n has alot of compression with glow plug in spent 70 on this jus dont wanna drop alot on somethn that might not run but got a full rebuild kit along with the car

Yes Mate that should do the Job just