Wife got hit last night

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just to srat the day off yesterday, was one of those days....BUSY BUSY BUSY....which i dont mind, around 4:45 my wife call me and said i just got rear ended and the guy took off....I first thing was to ask her if she was ok. she said she was ok just shaking up....asked how much damage was done to the S-10, She said it just happend and she had no idea. I told her to pull over and check and to call 911. ( her first accident)...she calls me back and says am going after the F@cker the truck had damage.....she never found the Doush bag never got his plate number, i was telling someone at work about it and told them what kinda truck it was, the guy said he works at Walmart on the night shift.....I will be at Walmart tonight...if there is paint on his bumper from my S-10 i will be calling the cops and then going inside to get his boss.....Damage to the S-10 is the roll pan is done it bent the Gibson exhust up and the tail gate has a dent in it now as well :angry: ...she did say her chest is sore this morning

why do all women think they can catch the person?

damn crazy woman drivers.hope ya catch him man but even if u do he probly dont have insurace anyways

yeah, she kept telling me sorry about the truck.....who gives a fly _uck about the truck, as long as shes ok.....thats why we have good insurance

I hope i find him....KARMA IS COMING FOR THAT GUY

if he dont have insurance i order a beat down :hehe:

Glad the wife is ok man at the end of the day thats all that matters.... money can but cars and that but a life is irreplaceable

Glad to hear the wife is OK. Hopefully you can catch that D-bag.

Sucks to here your truck got messed up but I am glad your wife will be OK, The D-Bag will get his in the end one way or another...

What matters most is that SHE is okay. Everything else is just plastic and metal.
If it happened on a commuter run, you two might want to sit it out there a few times in hopes of spotting the vehicle that hit her.
Other than that, make the rounds of all body shops and have them call you if that make, model and color shows up with front end damage.
Tough call on that, though, since hit and runs usually involve an unlicensed or uninsured driver.
I wish her the best, but she should really check with a doctor. It might be pain from stress if not from impact. Either way, be safe.

here is the Beauty of the story...I have a friend whos a Motorcylce cop, his beat is where we think the dude works, he said he would be on the look out for him

hmmm.... Karma.... Have they swept the lakes or rivers yet?