Why type of plane is this

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rmc69

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody know what kind of rc plane this is and what engine it takes. Trying to built it with my son but the engine I have doesn't look like it fits. Engine looks like it's mounted on its side.

Does anybody know what kind of rc plane this is and what engine it takes. Trying to built it with my son but the engine I have doesn't look like it fits. Engine looks like it's mounted on its side.

From what I see there, I'm pretty sure it's the same kind of plane that Wonder Woman flies.

df6482a6123508c0492b3066f964604d.jpg

Last edited:
Give him a little more time. Planes like his are very hard to find if they are misplaced.
I've been searching for my air guitar since the last time I moved.

I got some new clothes like that once. Made from the finest, most expensive thread in all the land...

Lol! I have NO idea what I would do as emperor of this motley crew!!! Although the idea of being in a nice parade with my fancy clothes is well... Well... Its just damned frightening actually!!! :hehe:
However... Its good to be the king!!!

:bowtothercnt:

I guess for starters, I will be requiring all members to take pics of their tracks.., whether they are the tracks that are run by a hobby shop or some other form of 'pay to race', a skate park or similar, or (I consider this most important) pics of their track at home. Hopefully, we can organize races specific to nitro, for and by our members and local enough so that we can all participate. Maybe we can even work this into pay events where the money's raised would go into track maintenance for the tracks which work out by location, size and features... Then, as the season progresses and the money collects, we can afford to fly the winners to a centralized, top notch back yard facility and finally put to rest who the best of the best are. While I see dificulty with the 1/5 scale due to size of track and the shipping costs possibly being prohibitive (and I am NOT set against trying it if all the chips fall in place) I do see pretty much everything from mini scale to crawlers to buggies, truggies, MT's etc ALL being able to compete!!!
Then again, there's always the possibility that everyone will just not participate, send in a couple vids and pics and then go back to their backyard bbqs, beers and baseball with a few RC friends bashing it up in their favorite spots like every other summer!
That's cool too... I would be emperor, not tyrant! ;)
The parade tho...

I was in a back yard, very similar to the one shown in #3... I was wearing my fine new clothes and... Get THIS... Someone called the COPS saying there was a crazy naked man with a remote control doing Elvis impressions! (ok, I admit... I WAS singing Blue Suede Shoes) but seriously... NAKED???!!! Some people just can't deal with my FINE THREADS!!!
Needless to say, I won't run at THAT track anymore!!!

You know, I was just thinking... Maybe it was because I wasn't doing the 'Young, everyone is in love with Elvis' impression. I am more along the lines of the 'fat, old, one step away from choking out on a peanut butter and banana sandwich' Elvis... Hmmmm...

Last edited:
I do my best to tear down what others build. Kind of a clean sweep, no carbon footprint type thing.:hehe: Plus now the 'fine clothes! That I HAD are now all covered in dirt, burned rubber and nitro fuel so I just look like a smudge. The parade has DEF been cancelled!

I do my best to tear down what others build. Kind of a clean sweep, no carbon footprint type thing.:hehe: Plus now the 'fine clothes! That I HAD are now all covered in dirt, burned rubber and nitro fuel so I just look like a smudge. The parade has DEF been cancelled!
Not to mention the "skid marks"... lol