Was t just me or was that the weakest Season of the Sopranos EVER?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_789

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am a die hard fan I have seen every episode most on the first showing.
I have to say I was pretty disapointed on how slowly this season moved along and how crapy some of the plot lines where.
We saw a worthless plot line for THe fat sis and Juniors man What a waste.

Then little anthony nothing really happened with him he tried to get some but we don't know where that went.

I mean after the first season it was a gimme on that the first episode or two would be slow and crappy in general but normally by the thrid or fourht show it was moving good and really entertaining.

Anyway I just wanted you guys input. I sure hope they get it turned around next season other wise I think they should have just ended it this year like they orgianlly talked about. Almost forgot I know that James Gandophini didn't like all the violence but I mean other than them wacking Ralphie one of my favorites and then the black gang banger last night there wasn't much killing :( :( X

I have ben without HBO for the entire season up until last night.
I could hardly weight to see the season ending show. When It was over, I was disappointed. Did I miss anything this season, I don't think so.

Lets hope they get on the stick and give us some action next season.

Back