whos your favorit NFL team and who do you think will win the superbowl?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Hey guys my favorit team is the Buffalo Bills and i think there goin to the superbowl.... but really they have a tiny chance to make it lol

what team do you like and who will win the superbowl?

My favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers

as far as who will win, it's anybody's guess

DETROIT LIONS!!!!!!

Someone needs to pull the trout out and beat Mayhem with it. ;) I am only 20 years old and I don't think I will ever see the Lions go to the Super Bowl in my lifetime.

Of course I can't say much because I enjoy watching the Tigers play and hopes one day the will get to the World Series. :) I guess there is always hope. :)

I think it will be the Bucs and Dolphins.

lefttop.jpg

That's my boys...they suck now...only a true fan will hang with a team through the harsh years...or decades or millenia!!

Superbowl? There's only one real concern for a Redskin's fan during the season...

Will we beat the friggin Cowboys? Honestly...there could be 100 games a season and those are the only two games a year that really matter (unless of course there's a real chance of getting into the playoffs...and that hasn't been reality for a long time).

Don't worry Retread, As soon as Steve Superior er I mean Spurrier figures out how to translate his "fun and gun" offense from the college ranks to the pro's, the redskins will be on top.

He is an excellent coach who know's how to win and he will, just give him a couple years. I'm just glad he's gone from the college ranks, get's him out of our hair :banana:

hahah yah lions have no chance in my lifetime either i think and I'm 14 so... no chance lol :OMG: but i think if the bills arent gonna make it to the big game then miami will cus new england sucks

I'm not so sure about Mr. Superior...I just wish Joe Gibbs would quit playing with race cars and come back to kick some more NFL butt!

Very true Retread, but I think MR. Gibbs likes working for himself better than for an NFL owner, especially MR. Snyder.

Football Hmmm I really couldn't care less. But thats just me.

Originally posted by x_789
Football Hmmm I really couldn't care less. But thats just me.

X, how did I know that would be your response :trout:

Back