Who's Gifting RC stuff this year?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son isn't a member of this forum so I feel safe putting this out.

1 set F/R Vitavon T6 7075 gearboxes (Kraton 6s)
1 PPS motor mount complete with diff and cage mounts (Kraton 6s)
1 set F/R EXB ring/input gears (Kraton 6s)

His truck is already the M2C catalog on wheels with MX8/1717 combo pushing it.

Giving the TRX4m High Trail to my son. Posted about it. The grandkids got RC's the last 2 Christmases. Going a different route this year.

So, I'm giving myself a Kraton 6S! :D

Looking forward to this year!
The gifts that keep on giving all year long.
Two Gorgons to my kids.
PXL_20231104_195734106.jpg

And a Redcat Marksman to myself....Hehe:happy:.
PXL_20231212_183015940.jpg

The trick will be to act surprised when I unwrap my Marksman!

I gift myself with RC stuff all yrs Long hahaha. I still have the
TRX-4 from last yr I still need to build. Haha along with all the other restorations and builds. I want to do .....
17031542048735345127165287067252.jpg

Wish I could find or fabricate a direct drive for my Raminator. For when I switch it to electric

I gift myself with RC stuff all yrs Long hahaha. I still have the
TRX-4 from last yr I still need to build. Haha along with all the other restorations and builds. I want to do .....View attachment 177415
Wish I could find or fabricate a direct drive for my Raminator. For when I switch it to electric
I thought you bought a kit to convert it to electric?

Idk. Let's see what I get.
I'm planning between sometime now and Saturday I can sneak into my uncle's house and get his pit bag. So I can fix his car. So he can unwrap his pit bag Xmas morning, but to a fixed car.
Since it's been broken and leaking shock oil for 4 months and I been telling him to fix it for the last 4 months to go racing at a track.

Got a couple associated sc28’s for my kids. Should be good for some indoor fun over the winter!

Back