Who would win?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacks9930

Vroom Vroom Beep Beep
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
There has been lots of deduction at work about who would win in a fight between a grizzly bear and a Siberian tiger.

Who do you think would win?

Last edited:
Chuck Norris! He's the apex predator's apex predator!

Would be a fight simular to a scrapper and a wrestler I'm guessing. If the tiger didnt get trapped, he just might win.

Chuck Norris SUCKS!!! Am I the only one who doesn't like him?

Unfortunately poachers are winning as far as the Siberian Tiger is concerned...

So I guess we need to cross-breed Chuck Norris with Siberian Tigers.....

No city will EVER be able to build a bridge and name it after Chuck Norris,
'cause you just CAN'T cross Chuck Norris.

The Grizzly bear could mate with a more than willing Charlie Sheen since he has Tiger blood.

Last edited:
Great Whites have been eaten by Killer Whales now. Look up the vid on Nat Geo. Was a really cool show. Theyve figured out how to put the shark into tonic immobility by flipping them over.

I would have to go with Bruce Lee. Since he already kicked Chuck Norris's ass and all.

...but that was Hollywood. We're talking real life here.

real life, chuck is prolly on a strict fiber diet now days, has AARP membership cards in his wallet, goes to the bathroom 5-10 times a night, eats cream of wheat in the morning, oh yeah, and can get whooped by most any one that doesn't have it in there script to fall down :D

In real life if he were still alive and both in their prime Bruce would still kick his ass. The man was the original ultimate badass. He invented mixed martial arts. Ask any MMA fighter who their hero is and I bet it will be Bruce Lee. Not Chuck Norris.

Guess you guys didnt see Expendables 2. Chuck is the baddest senior citizen alive lol

He's a lone wolf, but discovered he sometimes enjoys running in a pack.

It was on a show called "Animal face off" back around '04.
It was a Siberian brown bear that won over the Siberian tiger. They put those two animals together because of their geographical locations.

Back