Who will win Super Bowl XLIV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who will Win Super Bowl XLIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aints weren't lucky to ...cough...cough....beat the Vikes, they were fortunate.

Damn..... i do believe that someone is tampering with the poll results.

It's not going to be "Who Dat?!!" after the game.... it's going to be more like "Where Dat??" as in the Saints are going to be asking "Where Dat bus come from that just ran us over"!! :p:

It's not going to be "Who Dat?!!" after the game.... it's going to be more like "Where Dat??" as in the Saints are going to be asking "Where Dat bus come from that just ran us over"!! :p:

:word:If the Saints are going to win, then why does the rest of the league call them the Aints? Because they Aint won one and Aint gonna.

Colts are gonna be renamed to Bolts after this sunday. Lightning never strikes the same place twice.

Me and my buddies have a great Super Bowl sunday lined up. We start with Madden NFL tournament with our own Vince Lombardi trophy:first_place:, and go on to some good food and Apple pie, as much as we can eat. :):)

I'm working, then getting hammered. As long as they dont call me out to go to new orleans when the saints win and they burn that beioch to the ground.

It's game time baby!!!!!!!

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the biggest football fan in the world but being a Clevelander it shouldn't be too surprising who I'm rootin' for.

I think some people are going to have some fleur de lis avatars and sigs in just a lil bit.......... WHO DAT!!!!!!!!

Rob, Tom....WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Back