Who will win Super Bowl XLIV

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who will Win Super Bowl XLIV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh look, I went green just for you robmob. :) (about time really. I changed credit cards at one point and never got my subscription renewed)

So SMaxxin, what ya got in store for rob?

This looks nice.

100_Indianapolis-Colts-Helmet-2_www.gif

Did a horse step on that once nice looking white helmet?

Same horse that's going to step all over the Aints' ass.

Saints are gonna ride and break in the colts. Ye-haw.

You and SMaxxin are going to be twins with your matching avatars.

And you'll be wearing a Hello Kitty eye-patch if I have anything to say. :p:

Hey Rob, I know I said avatar but the bets I have done in the past also included title and sig...You interested in the package deal?

So SMaxxin, what ya got in store for rob?

He's a mod so I have to show a little restraint but he will think of me and the Saints every time he logs on :hehe:

Hey Rob, I know I said avatar but the bets I have done in the past also included title and sig...You interested in the package deal?

Of course.

How about we start with one month, just in case someone else wants in on it. If no one else is interested I'll go two months.

What the hell Pete..... I'll jump in on that one... you haven't changed your avitar in a while!

What the hell Pete..... I'll jump in on that one... you haven't changed your avitar in a while!

Well hello Tom, it will be my pleasure to help you with a new look.....Again:hehe:

Hey Tom.

Should we each take a month for SMaxxin's new avatar, title and sig or alternate weeks?

Just to let you guys know I have requested the help of a professional sig maker and he has agreed to help me with your new look....I wouldn't want you guys to look silly:D

Hey Tom.

Should we each take a month for SMaxxin's new avatar, title and sig or alternate weeks?

I'm thinking alternate weeks... keep him busy. What do you think?

Sounds good to me.

It's going to be a long 2 months for him.

Sounds good to me.

It's going to be a long 2 months for him.

Yes it will!

Hey Pete, I can't loose this one.... Ohio State isn't playing! Speaking of which... where is Elery anyway?

This outta be interesting. Someone gonna be sporting new colors for awhile. Me thinks it's gonna be Pete. Sorry, but if my Cowboys can kick the Saint's asses I KNOW the Colts can...

This outta be interesting. Someone gonna be sporting new colors for awhile. Me thinks it's gonna be Pete. Sorry, but if my Cowboys can kick the Saint's asses I KNOW the Colts can...

It's true, the Cowboys kicked our asses...when we had several key players injured:whhooo:

What happen with the Vikings? Don't bother calling the Saints lucky....a win is a win:D

Never said they were lucky. On any given Sunday you are either gonna win or loose.

We lost to the Vikings 'cause the offense decided to take the weekend off...

Last edited:
Back