Who was wrenching today??? What did you do??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are busy today. Looking good, all.

Unretired the R1E (again!!). Did the install of a Maclan/Pico 100A ESC paired to a Maclan V2 17.5T Cheers. 'AC'

Attachments

• S6304206_R1E SS17.5T resize.JPG
    S6304206_R1E SS17.5T resize.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 20
working on a realistic looking tube frame/cage. Most likely either quick to remove or might attach to the nascar body. Its bits of plastic cut up from a junked WLtoys

Attachments

• IMG_20220324_001303.jpg
    IMG_20220324_001303.jpg
    336 KB · Views: 17
Well the chassis pictured won't be using that one. Somebody buy this thing before i modify it lol

There has to be a story that goes with the puzzle piece hanging from the frame front. :)
There is a young couple on Facebook that that has a young gentleman that has Autism that likes rc cars. So they make and sell the puzzle piece pull pins to help fund his RC fun. Check out RC Pull pins by Jaxson on Facebook. Jaxson is the little boy and his dad is Sonny Manning. I think they get about 7 bucks for a set of 5 shipped. We pick up a set every now and then to help the cause and Jaxson gets excited about putting the order together and shipping them out.

There is a young couple on Facebook that that has a young gentleman that has Autism that likes rc cars. So they make and sell the puzzle piece pull pins to help fund his RC fun. Check out RC Pull pins by Jaxson on Facebook. Jaxson is the little boy and his dad is Sonny Manning. I think they get about 7 bucks for a set of 5 shipped. We

pick up a set every now and then to help the cause and Jaxson gets excited about putting the order together and shipping them out.
Thank you for the share. #pullpinsbyjaxson
Thank you for sharing

Thank you for the share. #pullpinsbyjaxson
Thank you for sharing
Hey Sonny. Welcome to the forum. Go to the introduce yourself section and post your story. Folks here would love to read it.

Thanks Breydon. The wheels were the easiest I have ever put together. The tires fit perfectly.
The car was a tough one however. I've always wondered why parts don't come with instruction manuals...:eek:
I still need to set up the shocks. I installed them temporally, I ran out of screws and had to order some more.

I need to order 3 front axles, but the price of those little guys puts me off. It would almost be better if I could find a few full rollers for sale. Been looking, but all the ones on ebay are going for prices way to close to new.

I still have a long way to go on this one. I want to buy some aluminum axle housings and a few more upgrades.
I have no clue when my brushless system will be here. I figured I would wait another week and email them for an update.

Xmaxx got a new bulkhead and diff. cover and new shock towers
442F48E2-098F-4F41-B36D-199439ECAC55.jpeg

Now I broke the typhon again.

6A230D2B-A9F6-4F33-AD06-50F3CB0BFF64.jpeg

6EDF259D-4587-4482-A6CF-57A236528941.jpeg

Rear diff cover.