Who the heck would ever want rooster šŸ“

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My neighbors behind me and one house down converted their storage barn to a hen house and have a whole back yard full of hens. No roosters thankfully.
If your neighbor has a yard full of chickens you better go see if they'll share some eggs. Fresh eggs are an item the grocery store brands just can't compete with.

If your neighbor has a yard full of chickens you better go see if they'll share some eggs. Fresh eggs are an item the grocery store brands just can't compete with.
Totally agree. And when those shared eggs are made into banana bread and shared with other neighbors who comment on taste and quality speaks volumes.

Totally agree. And when those shared eggs are made into banana bread and shared with other neighbors who comment on taste and quality speaks volumes.
Yeah, it's hard to believe store bought eggs arent anywhere near as rich as fresh eggs. I have even tried all the high end organic, free range, and all the other types of eggs, and they all suck.

Yeah, it's hard to believe store bought eggs arent anywhere near as rich as fresh eggs. I have even tried all the high end organic, free range, and all the other types of eggs, and they all suck.
I gave a funny look when handed me 6 or 8 eggs in different colors. I also found one that was 6 or 8 months old atleast. My weedeater cracked it then stirred the smell around.

The only possible solution.

R.jpg

Mom = open hand smack down "well deserved I assure you"
Dad = size 10 cowboy boot up the arse

Back