Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LazyDave

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
SB scores and who will win

Ok this is proboly going to start a fight, but it must be doen. Who is going to win the Super Bowl? I say the Egals are going to win. :cheers: :bowned:

Last edited:
I'm gunna have to agree with vbgagnon, the Patriots are definetely going to win it all.

Yea Green Bay, i know your joking because i am talking about Eagals v.s. Pats. So i say when the redskins don't suck they will win. owned

WHO CARES! Pittsburgh Lost!!!! :spit: :doh:

I'm rooting for the Eagles cuz I dispize the Pats.... But I dont really think I'm gonna watch it....... :nono:

Eagles all the way. Of course the Pats will score huge kudo points with me if one of the guys lays out TO. I can't stand TO. I'm hoping that contractor gone pro will do well. Tomalison (sp) is his name.

Buggyracer28 said:
WHO CARES! Pittsburgh Lost!!!! :spit: :doh:

I'm rooting for the Eagles cuz I dispize the Pats.... But I dont really think I'm gonna watch it....... :nono:

same here i did want philly to win. It more like as long us The pats never win, like the yankees in the playoffs. Of course i'm from ny so go yankees.

any way. Pits suk, screew them. Go egals

What good is the super bowl without betting.

125 per qtr and final score

my nubers are 7-0 pats and 2-3 egals.

i say there so-so.

Last edited:
i beleve this is a very important tompic. Bumped Up

I still think the pats are going to win. ;)

I also don't think TO will make any difference, and I too would love to see him get nailed. But the guy that called out tedy bruschki (sp) is going to get a whoopin also! Its going to be a great physical game!

Bumped

what no one gives a poop about the big game?

Iam going for the eagles. Its a long shot but oh well

GO EAGLES

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :bowned:

eagels eagles eagles eagles
i got every thing set. The couch is comfetibol. The sterio is loud and surond. The pool table is racked up. The dinks and salsa is chilling in the frige.

LazyDave said:
eagels eagles eagles eagles
i got every thing set. The couch is comfetibol. The sterio is loud and surond. The pool table is racked up. The dinks and salsa is chilling in the frige.

What is your native language? No way it's english, lol.

Anyway...

EAGLES!

It's all about Philly. I'm sitting here in Syracuse so why the hell would I root for anyone else? Donovan McNabb. Syracuse University alumnus. And quite possibly the best QB that school has ever seen. Dorsey Levens. Syracuse native. Nottingham High graduate. All homegrown. And ready to take down NE. Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about New England. It's time for them to be sent home crying....

Back