Who is going to win the Super Bowl?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think about it this way, Steelers were one of the best teams, and the Patriots stomped a mud hole in them and walked it dry:)

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No i speek the english. Not very goods it all. Mabey cus i from NY.

I think the Nicks are gonna win by breaking the home run record set by wayne gretsky in the last Daytona 500 superbowl........I didn't even know who was playing until now....I can even get sports updates on this site so I don't seem like a total freak at work....thanks guys

How is there somany people on line do they all have there laptops out infront of the tv?

Go Eagles!!!!

They won the toss

Socre is 0-0 with 6:00 left in the first

End of the first Quarter.
0-0

End of 2nd
7-7
i was a feil goal away from $125
i have down. pats 7- eag 0 and pats 2- eag 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Good game so far, but this is the worst halftime show ever! I'd rather not see one then see something that boring!

Bring out janet jackson. :drool: :OMG:
LOL

Nice Pyro Technics though. That was cool.
Hey while where here. Best commercial so far? :shrug:

i say the 2005 mustang where man is frozen

Last edited:
I agree :)

Ummmmm may I ask, Did the Steelers beat the Patriots the game before this last one that they played each other? Yeah thats what I thought it was like 3-31 Steelers or something i forget......

Update:

14-14 3 left in the 3rd

End of the 3rd 14-14.

dammit the pats just picked it off again....

Score

24-14

now 1:39 ha

it is aprox.

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no..no.no.no.no.no.no.no.no.noooooooooooo!!!!!! and no money won. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just did it boys! Glad to see it was a close game anyway.

final score. 24-21

favorite Plays and Commercials?

Better game then I thought it was going to be. And all the hype about TO was bullshit. Yes he did play, he played well, but it was blown way way way out of perportion. Who is gonna be the MVP...my guess is brady!

Back