Which stadium truck do you suggest?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X_Gamer7

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I dont care if it is electric or nitro, what stadium truck is the most durable with the most acceleration in your opinion. By the way, I would rather see a crisp accelerating truck make it to 30mph than a sluggish one that creeps up to 70mph.
Thanks in advance,
l8r

u can check out the Losi XXX-NT and stuff, heard they were good. the nitro rustler just has raw power, almost uncontrolable power. i think i search would work also.

later

I think think the best choice would be the Team losi xxx-nt or the team associated rc10gt

i love my losi.... the tires that came with it? EHHHH wore out half a gallon

I could tell you wich truck not to buy. The nitro rustler.the aftermarket for them is weak and the stockparts suck i burnt the stock back tires off before i even broke the thing in.if i knew what i know now id buy one of the pro edition trucks that have the hop ups already it will save yah money in the long run

I've been re-building a XXX NT that I bought used, and even though I only ran one tank through it before I started the tear down, it was pretty impressive. Those in the know have good things to say about it.

T4 is da way to go my friend.

LOL Yes! Losi's chance to reply ;) Would I have it any other way!? TEAM LOSI XXX-NT RTR! :thumbup:

I like my nitro rustler! It is fast and pretty durable.

Nitro - AE RC10GT or Losi XXXN-T

Electric - AE RC10T4 or the Losi XXX-T

Owned all at one point and loved em all.
All very upgradeable.

The nitro rustler.the aftermarket for them is weak

What do you mean man? Buy some RD Racing aluminum products, RPM A-arms and you got a durable truck.

Glad to see a few people have the Nitro Rustler's back. That thing is far stronger than most any of the other stadium trucks on the market. You did say durable and that is not a problem. You said good acceleration, that is where the Rustler shows off the power of the 2.5! I do have to say the stock towers are a bit weak.

As stated above by sweetmaxx, get Rd Racing Products to cover that, and you'll be set. The Rustler may have a little more weight on it, but a good enough driver can make up for that.

i have a nitro rustler. in a word, i hate it. breaks constantly and hard to tune. get a gt or xxx-nt

Originally posted by Nitro_Freak
i have a nitro rustler. in a word, i hate it. breaks constantly and hard to tune. get a gt or xxx-nt

Hey, that was 3 words, hahaha. I guess I just love mine. I find it extremely durable, even before the large amount invested on the hop-ups.

Everyone is gonna have different opinions in this matter. I'd say read up on them all, base your decisions from there. That's why I got the Rustler.

As far as the aftermarket value goes, I'm not worried about that. I wouldn't trust buying a used vehicle anyway. Never know what someone put it through before they decide to sale it.

Originally posted by RustlerRyan

I wouldn't trust buying a used vehicle anyway. Never know what someone put it through before they decide to sale it.

To each his own on this one. I've had good and bad, but the money saved on both was worth the bad. Just get pictures and ask around about info about the person your getting stuff from. Granted, sometimes used to some people means a scuff on the bottom, and used to others means a beamer ran over it...

You can save a lot of $ by buying used. I don't know if I'd ever buy an engine used, but I would definatly buy a vehicle used.

IMO if your looking for bang for the buck you can not go wrong with the XXX-NT Sport. Once you up grade the Diff its a great truck.

sLY

Nitro rustler all the way i just bought one and they are really fast and iv crashed it its fair share of times and it hasnt broken on me yet. Its the one for you if your looking into soemthinf fast durable and competitive > its nickname supposvly is the brick so props to the rustler

Hey i was in the same boat as you just the other week. I went out and got a XXX-nt cause i heard they were the bomb. Since i broke it in i run it every day and of corse i have crashed it perty hard alot into curbs into trees into ditches. That thing is unbreakable. Well at least it hasnt broke it yet.

I broke mine all the time, but I suck at driving... You may want to get an RPM front bumper. Once I did that, my breakage definatly went down.

Back