which engine has better top speed? need help!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blov99

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Which engine has better top speed? Lrp .28,30,32? Or the hobao hyper. 28 6P Turbo engine. They all cost about the same and I need help deciding. I want to upgrade.

It depends on what it's going in and what it'll be used for.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Combination of rpm and torque. Rpm mainly but if ur tugging along a 5kg rc the 32 would prob be better.... , where as a revo or a small buggy would be better off with higher rpm. Someone else might wanna put up some more specific info

It going on a exceed madstorm. Reviews say I can mount any engine

---------- Post added at 6:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:51 PM ----------

To tear up parking lots and destroy Grass and fields .

---------- Post added at 6:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:53 PM ----------

Exceed. Madstorm. Parking lots and grass fields

Well tearing up stuff I'd go with more hp/torque. If u want to go faster u need to find a motor with higher rpm

If you put any of those on the exceed madstorm your gonna be tearing up more that grass fields and parking lots, You will be breaking alot and i mean almost your entire driveline.

Is there any other engine I can put in beside the level. 28?

What they're saying is it would be a much better thing to put money towards a hobby grade rc.

Sent from my *PiMP Boy-3000*

Squirrel from u tube put the Lrp. 28 on one and said it did fine after hard sessions. So I'm going to stick with. 28 engines,, the Lrp. 28 or the hyper. 28 Turbo engine. I'm thinking. The hobao Turbo. Thanks for.all the comments

I think the turbos require a bit more knowlage. They need special glow plugs etc. just go lrp or the picco

I love it when questions are asked, and then they answer them all by themselves....Why aske the question?????