Where cani buy a hpi rs4 mini nitro. plz tell me i will do anything

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pissant

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
where can i buy one i am going to die. I never new they made a mini nitro. how big were they. are they the size of todays mini rs5:dance: :dance: :banana: :banana: :D :D :OMG: :OMG: :hehe: :hehe: :winnar:

First, You dont need that much smilies. Second, HPI doesn't make those anymore. Thirdly, Check Ebay because thats your best bet. And Finally, They are the same size as the micro electric.

Yep there was one one ebay for like $100 a few weeks ago. I wanted one when they were selling the last kits but didnt have any money. Friend has one...they fly for be so small:tank: :sniper:

Edit

Last edited:
i also had no idea they made a mini nitro. i hear lots about the little electric minis, but the nitro thing is completely new to me. does anyone have pictures of them. the engine has gotta be tiny.

No links to HPI's site work, it always ends up in the homepage-you need to copy the pic.

wow, thread is 5 years old!!

I was looking for a full size rs4 a few months ago and if I recall correctly I stumbled on a small shop in NH's site that had a bunch of older HPI stock they were trying to get rid of, I'll let you know if I can come up with a good link.

Back