Where can I get an idler gear for a Losi Speed NT?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer2209

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Looking for an idler gear for a Losi Speed NT P/N 2948, or Robinson racing 9324 or Robinson racing 9325.

Losi number I couldnt find. The robinson racing ones are on site, so ai would call a local hobby shop with the numbers. I couldnt find anything. Good luck.

I Can't find one online or at any hobby shops. I was hoping someone had one or a couple they would sell.
Losi number I couldnt find. The robinson racing ones are on site, so ai would call a local hobby shop with the numbers. I couldnt find anything. Good luck.
Do you have any speed nt parts you would like to sell?

you're gonna have a really hard time finding parts for that kit. THIS Website seemingly from the UK claims to have them for $14 + $20S&H. The site looks sketchy but they take paypal so wouldnt hurt to try.

HEREs another sketchy site that takes paypal that claims to have them.
HERE is the lowspeed gear from Robinson racing from GSHobby. I've bought stuff from them before through ebay. They should be legit.
HEREs a set from the Australian Ebay site. It says to check with the seller to see if they will ship to the US before buying.

Back