Wheely King Basher Build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it sure did. fit perfectly. ran it for about 20 minutes today and the motor was warm but the esc was ambient. I need a better motor in here for sure.

I decided to JB the rear and now i remember why i prefer epoxy over JB. that crap just gets everywhere. The epoxy syringe gives you nice even flow and a perfect mixture. I am going to epoxy the front once the rear cures.

Picking up some traxxas shafts tomorrow since the stockers don't work with the extended wheelbase. I also need to space out the top links more to get a better pinion angle

Warrior 35T R is on order

Last edited:
glad we got u up n running. These things r such fun lil rigs.

heck yea they are. I am having a blast with mine

Cell phone pic. She sure likes to run!! I have around 45 minutes on the battery and it has gone from 8.4V to 7.6 :)
IMG00065-1.gif

i pulled off the rear stabilizer to fit the new driveshaft but the torque twist is unbearable. Gonna put it back on and space out the top link even more.

Slow. Maybe 15 if I had to guess. The warrior is faster but my goal isn't speed. Just enough wheelspin to bog in the mud.

Yea, i agree with ya on that, I'm gona do the same thing, maybe throw a little lower turn motor into it, but keep it slow to f around with in the wet stuff.

Check out the warrior-R 35t from jpcustomrcs. Looked perfect to me. Mine should be in this week. Gonna use pantyhose or vet wrap on it.

I got a few silvercans left over from past builds, so its all good for when i burn the stocker up in the water.

I don't think the stocker has enough torque to bog with. There was a dramatic rpm drop when it got any kind of load put on it,

What bout tossing an titan 12t onto it?

I would think that would run pretty hot.
You would certainly have to regear.

Unless you just want to pop better wheelies and run faster on pavement, i think it would be a waste.

Last edited: