whats wrong

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Nad

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
tmaxx 3.3.... when i start it it wants to take off while it is cranking over
when it does get started it will just go... its not the spur gear too tight the engine wont stop spinning i guess whats the problem?

If it moves when on idle, it's set too high. If it moves when you're cranking it, your clutch is apparently locked up. You need to take it apart and see why.

Make sure your Throttle trim on your radio is not set too high that it engages the Clutch.

no its not the idle speed its sumthing in the clutch ill have to take it apart this weekend when I'm not in skool thnks guys

try your trim as well and then start tearing into clutches

Apparently it's not his idle adj. or his trim, if it moves while he's cranking it.
If you can't turn the bell by hand without turning the engine, it's inside it.
B-Nad, tear down your clutch and let us know what you find. Chances are you have a broken shoe in there, or a locked bearing.

Apparently it's not his idle adj. or his trim, if it moves while he's cranking it.
If you can't turn the bell by hand without turning the engine, it's inside it.
B-Nad, tear down your clutch and let us know what you find. Chances are you have a broken shoe in there, or a locked bearing.

the man speaketh the trooth!

ill have to do it this saturday becuase i have school on friday and i hockey game on sunday soo il keepyou guys posted ill be back with info soon

yeah sorry guys about the trim thing i missed a post my buggy did that all the time when the frone bearing went out