Whats my LST worth?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnoob90

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently got a Losi Lst eith some pretty nice upgrades. Everyone I've shown seems interested in the parts. I'm not all that into it but I dont wanna get ripped off either. Any chance someone can check it out and let me know its worth?

20230920_140652.jpg

20230920_140643.jpg

20230920_140639.jpg

20230920_140633.jpg

20230920_140602.jpg

20230920_140552.jpg

20230920_140536.jpg

20230920_140531.jpg

received_2543324012487950.jpeg

My opinion is and it's not worth much is that upgrades do not increase value. Condition is everything and it appears in good shape. It'll never be worth more than a new one would cost. Best thing to do is find a price you would be comfortable selling it for and list it. If you don't get any bites then it is priced to high and you will have to adjust the price. Ultimately the buyer will be the one who determines what it's worth. Everyone else can guess or give a ballpark, but if they are not interested in buying it, they are just guessing.

As far as parting it out, you may get more that way, but it will likely take much longer to sell all of it compared to complete.

does trans have issues.? I see spur gears missing. . whatever you feel comfortable with.needs desperate TLC and a bath

I'm not sure what it's missing to look for. Spur gears, gearbox. Anything else noticeable? Ima tear it down in give it some loving of course.

anyone who takes on an LST these days is a glutton for punishment...lol. they haven't made that truck in a few years 8-10 at least for the LST2

I need some LST shock parts. crazy expensive stuff and wish i had stocked up on parts before i took my 8 year hiatus.
there are a couple LST's on epig...reasonably priced but insane shipping costs ( like everything else these days)

Always wanted one, but they were on their way to obscurity when i found them. I run the shocks on my savages
That's what I want on mine too! I too am late to the party.

That's what I want on mine too! I too am late to the party.
yea, had my short savage out the other day after about 6 yrs of storage. broke a shock shaft, luckily i had another but my parts supply for those is pretty skimpy and the parts are somewhat hard to find. gonna look at a different set of shocks with parts more readily available. either CEN reeper or Arrma Big rock rears

Back