What's going on with myself...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Not that anyone's noticed but for the last month and a half I haven't been on the site nearly as much as I have in the past and here's the reason why...

During the last 1 - 2 months I've been extremely busy working and living in one state while trying to find a new apartment and job in another. What basically happened was my lease was ending in Bloomington, Indiana and I had two choices. One stay in Bloomington and find a new apartment since my lease had ended or two move closer to the girlfriend and try to find a better job since I just recently graduated with a degree in Windows 2000 Server.

Well I decided to move to Lexington, Kentucky and I have managed to find a new job. While defiantly not a dream job it does offer a little better pay and full time hours. So far I've been at the new job for a little over three weeks and really like it so far. The first two weeks I was living with the girlfriend in Lexington, working in Lexington and trying to pack in Bloomington (3hrs away). It wasn't until last week was I fully moved out of my apartment in Bloomington and in my new apartment in Lexington and it wasn't until today did I get my DSL setup in the new apartment.

Because of all this I wasn't able to spend the time I usually do on the site and I had to miss the 2nd ECB, much to my disappointment as I was really looking forward to meeting the new guys and seeing old friends. I hope I get another chance soon to meet and see everyone again.

However with my return I can promise you some exciting things to come. For one a new lottery will be started within the next day or two. The new lottery will consist of a Associated Monster GT and if that wasn't enough Jen from Hardcore Racing has donated a complete set of their aluminum A-arms with hinge pins, but that's not all...along with the new A-arms they have donated a full set of aluminum knuckles as well as their miniature mutant hand key chain and an XL t-shirt. Of course you'll also receive a nice supply of Hardcore Racing and RCNT decals. I can't thank Jen and the rest of the staff over at Hardcore Racing enough for their donation to the site and I can only ask each and everyone of you to go and check out Hardcore Racings website and all their awesome products...at the VERY least send them an email thanking them for their donations! Again this lottery will be starting in the next day or two.

I would like to end this with a HUGE thanks to the entire RCNT Staff. During all this personal chaos I've spent very little to no time on the site, yet each and everyone of them stepped up to the plate and made sure everything ran smoothly, because of that I would again like to say Thanks guys!

-Michael

Congrats on the new job, and thanks for letting all of us use your website. Its the most complete rc site on the net!

I also have to give my shout out to Jen @ HCR and to Damon also, they are all awesome over there. Look for more to come from them as well as we have some reviews up our sleeves.

Please if you guys do go to HCR and buy parts please remember to tell them you are from RCNT!

Last edited:
Actually, I did notice you havn't been around much. But congrats on all the new changes. Sounds like everything is working out pretty well. That's a crazy awesome lotto you got here. I'll definately be in on it.

Congrats on the job. Glad to see u settled down and see u back on boards.

Well welcome back Woodie.ALL hail the mity chief :bow: lol

good to see you on the board

Welcome back!! The new lottery sounds kick a$$!!!! Do you need my shipping info now or should I wait until I win??

I know the real reason you didn't come to the ECB. You weren't sure you could measure up to the all great and powerful Candyman....
Wait, did I say "all great and powerful"? I meant "all fat and balding". Sorry.

It's good to see you getting things back in order WoodiE. I know how a move like that can be. I'm looking forward to some of the new things here.

And thanks to HCR. I think that's an awesome show by them. You know I'll be in on that lottery....

zandor said:
Well welcome back Woodie.ALL hail the mity chief :bow:

I think the last post I saw from WoodiE was in the "How old are you" thread.
He said, "24 and ready to retire."
I naturally assumed he had done just that.
Good luck with your new location, WoodiE. Just remember, when you move, and you don't know where anything is, the search is your friend. :jk:

I'm just sad I can't go back to Bloomington to visit you, man I loved that city...................................................

HumboldtBlazer said:
I'm just sad I can't go back to Bloomington to visit you, man I loved that city...................................................

Is that all u loved? :jk: That explains alot! :hammer:

HumboldtBlazer said:

Trust me I've got plenty of places for us to stay if you ever wanna come visit again. In fact I'm going back for sure on Halloween for a party a good friend if throwing :D

-Michael

Hey Woodie! Glad to hear things are going swell. :D There are enough pics of ECB II to make you feel like you were there. Maybe we can have ECB 2.5 before winter???? :p

The lotto sounds killer! I'll have to be in on it for sure. I'd like to thank HCR as well for being part of the forum and the lotto!

Wasn't WoodiE the one that went to mod over at RCU or joined the Navy or something like that?

fasteddy that was funny!! i think that moving has to be the most dreadful thing in the world next to losing a family member glad to hear that things are getting back to normal,i can't wait for the lottery count me in..conrats on the job its a good thing its going ok you know how starting a new job can be,sometimes it just sucks the big one..i just wanted to say thanks for a great site its got to be the best on the net and you just dont know how addicting this site is along with all the great members,comedians,and smartasses thanks a bunch!!!

Ahh, the girlfriend......the obvious choice.
Congrats on your graduation and good luck with your new endeavors WoodiE!

Wait a minute...WoodiE who?

Last edited:
Ahh, the girlfriend......the obvious choice.
Congrats on your graduation and good luck with your new endeavors WoodiE!

Wait a minute...WoodiE who?