whats better

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdracer

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey i was wondering what do all you guys think is better. i can't decide the rc10gt2 or the nitro rustler please let me know thanks

What parts does your local hobby shop carry? If they carry Associated that makes it a more difficult choice. I would go with the Nitro Rustler because it has better electronics than the RC10GT2. IMO Team Associated has always had a problem with their electronics.

go with the rc10gt2. I have had it for almost a year and it is very good. It is built well. I don't know what people are talking about saying the electrics are bad because they are very good. Comes with the xp2 radio which is really good. It is very fast and durable for bashing. Plus team associated is a good company.

I have had too many bad experiences with Associated electronics personally. I have fried 3 ESCs and 2 RXs with no abuse. Go with the Rusty.

if you get a traxxas engine do NOT run it at top rpm for more than 4-5 seconds. else you will be in the split con rod club. of course break it in first. i have found that driving slower is still lots of fun. before you start it put a SMALL amount of marvel mystery oil in the carb, exhaust, glow plug.

well i bought the rc10gt2 and its great lots of power and great control i luv it