Whatcha listening to?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You rocking out at 3.00 in the morning?......:D
When I replied to this, it was 5am in Detroit Michigan. It's your fault, I wasn't even thinking about rocking out until you mentioned Volbeat, Then I thought about Doc Holiday and started rocking.

When I replied to this, it was 5am in Detroit Michigan. It's your fault, I wasn't even thinking about rocking out until you mentioned Volbeat, Then I thought about Doc Holiday and started rocking.

You still rocking earlier than I am ,I have to have my coffee first before I start bangin my head!....
drinking%20cofee.gif

Volbeat, FFDP, Disturbed and anything else with a good beat & mean guitar riffs.

Cool band ,never heard of them though!:thumbs-up:

When you don’t sleep much, you end up awake at some weird hours.:wideyed:

Spotify has a ton of their albums, makes some PS4 games better when their sound track is turned off and your blasting some metal instead.

When you don’t sleep much, you end up awake at some weird hours.:wideyed:

Spotify has a ton of their albums, makes some PS4 better when their sound track is turned off and your blasting some metal instead.

I don't have a Ps4 yet ,I only have the Ps3 ,been too busy to play ,haven't touched it in a year!...:doh:

My PS4 is my do all, games, music, movies.

I probably wont get a Ps4 any time soon ,LOL....by the time I do ,a 5 may come out!

I don't listen to too much music anymore ,not in the house anyway while my wife is home ,she hates rock ,
any country music that she listens to makes me cry!.....:hehe:

I found band this Browsing through YouTube. They are a family band called Liliac that does some excellent covers. Here's their tribute to the late great Marty Balin: