Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up with friends at the big lake this weekend. Had dinner at Whiskey Tavern last night.
20240524_204133.jpg
20240524_210440.jpg
IMG_3641.jpg

You are very welcome!
I have opened my Wendy's app twice now and had a cart full of cheeseburgers before emptying it and closing the app. My willpower is fading. Quick... someone post some good looking veggie dishes.

Oxymoron? 🤔
I have seen a few. I was trying to make today my eat healthy day. But Breydon is coming and I think he wants me to make him a cheesesteak bomb. He'll be here at least a week since school is out, so I'll probably have to give up on the healthy stuff for a bit.

Mama's cookin' a good dinner.... :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

I has frosted mini wheats for breakfast. No veggies were harmed in the making of my breakfast.
No lives were saved by the eating of this breakfast. :D

Mama's cookin' a good dinner.... :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

No lives were saved by the eating of this breakfast. :D

Mine was, I was starving to death, I barely made it to the table I was so weak.

Usually we have pork tacos so the ground beef was a pleasant change. I won't tell my blood Dr.
I actually wanted flour tortillas and I told my wife that before she went to the store.
She came home with corn tortillas. Still good though.

IMG_1462.JPG

Usually we have pork tacos so the ground beef was a pleasant change. I won't tell my blood Dr.
I actually wanted flour tortillas and I told my wife that before she went to the store.
She came home with corn tortillas. Still good though.

View attachment 190728
Those look delicious!! 😍

Back