Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you do a bit of research you would find that dogs were food in many cultures worldwide including Europe 😱
And could be again, things get rough enough... like the old man munching on river-rat in Freejack, said: "...it's all in the sauce" :joyful:

On the palate, kagogi isn't much different than bulgogi. :ninja:

If you do a bit of research you would find that dogs were food in many cultures worldwide including Europe 😱
Yeah, been to a few of them. 🇰🇷, 🇵🇭, 🇯🇵. 🇪🇬. Never tried it never will. With that said in the good ol USA, all dog and cat food must be fit for human consumption. Just incase. Check it out. It's for real.

Tonight I decided to try something new for dinner, wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I had a couple of Tide Pods.

I don't see was all the hoopla was about, I found them to be a little gritty, and honestly the flavor was reminecent of when my Mom washed my mouth out with soap.

I think for now I'me going to stick with hand sanitizer popcicles.

Tonight I decided to try something new for dinner, wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I had a couple of Tide Pods.

I don't see was all the hoopla was about, I found them to be a little gritty, and honestly the flavor was reminecent of when my Mom washed my mouth out with soap.

Should add a little bit of salt to the soap.

And it will taste better. ;)

I like dryer sheets. No wiping needed. 🤣
Mom always gave me lava soap.

Wash it down with Visine!

1000006995.jpg

Back