Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brick oven? Good looking pizza!
It was a good wood fire pizza. However, I like my pizza doughy and not thin crust like these. I do appreciate the good quality of all the ingredients that went into these pies.

You should see him selecting a toy from it. He stands there staring at all of the toys until he decides which one he wants, then he attacks it. Funny as hell!! 🤣
Sounds exactly like me at an all-you-can-eat buffet 🤔

You should see him selecting a toy from it. He stands there staring at all of the toys until he decides which one he wants, then he attacks it. Funny as hell!! 🤣
Dogs are funny that way. I will be standing at the bathroom sink brushing my teeth. Then theres a blur and another. till she gets tired of running. It's funny as hell. Pets are too cool. :thumbs-up:

Our Minnie used to do that also. She would take every single toy out of her box until she actually picks the one she wants to play with,
and she wouldn't touch another toy unless it was brand new.
Spoil little chit expected a new toy every time I walked through the door. OK OK she usually got one.

Our Minnie used to do that also. She would take every single toy out of her box until she actually picks the one she wants to play with.
Our Maggie ate her first toy box. She was teething. 🤣 . I always say it. All Dogs go to heaven. :cool:

They weren't talking about hot dogs! 🤪
LOL I was just getting ready to say that.
I was going to say you can't find any Oscar Mayer at the dog pound.

Bbq kielbasa with rice and corn. An ice cold PBR as well.
20240524_175926.jpg

The smell should wake em. If not I'll be there in a jiffy. 😂
I'm tempted to go wake them up as I'm ready to eat. I've been awake since about 5am and it's now 8:10am. Although it's Saturday so that may not go down to well.

The smell should wake em. If not I'll be there in a jiffy. 😂
1000006993.jpg

Last edited:
Back