Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is national doctors day. So, the hospital served up a free breakfast. No, I'm not a doctor, but after +20 years here, felt I deserved free food.
Admin and doctors serving the food knows me, but they didn't hesitate to serve me šŸ™‚
View attachment 186739
Do we have to call you Dr Xray now? Sounds like an evil villain from Marvel šŸ˜œ
X-Ray_TIH.jpg

Free fries?
Impossible
It's on the app. I've had the app for a couple of months now, this was my first time using it, today.
Makes up for the shake machine being broken...again.
While waiting for my food, the menu monitor was also advertising Oreo shamrock McFlurry. I was tempted, but at over $5, I couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Especislly when there's a grocery store across the street, and I could a whole container of Oreo mint ice cream for a lot less.

Oh, my goodness you guys I sure hope I (we) are not running this into the proverbial ground. All this talk about burritos and Flan just made me hungry. šŸ¤£

Lunch today at the Santa Fe Company Coffee and Burritos restaurant. Smothered Santa Fe Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo (this burrito is huge) and ChocoFlan for dessert. Rich Chocolate cake on the bottom with Flan on the top. Man, we gotta stop meeting like this. šŸ˜† I better stop reading this thread. To the left of my glass of Iced Tea is my MP3 player I take with me everywhere. I just CANNOT go anywhere without my music. I'm afraid to be alone with my own thoughts.
20240329_131958.jpg

20240329_133602.jpg

It's on the app. I've had the app for a couple of months now, this was my first time using it, today.

While waiting for my food, the menu monitor was also advertising Oreo shamrock McFlurry. I was tempted, but at over $5, I couldn't bring myself to pay for it. Especislly when there's a grocery store across the street, and I could a whole container of Oreo mint ice cream for a lot less.
It's tough to beat a cherry limeade from Sonic

Oh, my goodness you guys I sure hope I (we) are not running this into the proverbial ground. All this talk about burritos and Flan just made me hungry. šŸ¤£

Lunch today at the Santa Fe Company Coffee and Burritos restaurant. Smothered Santa Fe Breakfast Burrito with Chorizo (this burrito is huge) and ChocoFlan for dessert. Rich Chocolate cake on the bottom with Flan on the top. Man, we gotta stop meeting like this. šŸ˜† I better stop reading this thread. To the left of my glass of Iced Tea is my MP3 player I take with me everywhere. I just CANNOT go anywhere without my music. I'm afraid to be alone with my own thoughts.
View attachment 186775
View attachment 186776

All this talk about Flan. It's fantastic stuff. Love it. Not even going to bother making it. I'd screw it up. Have a number of places I can get the real deal.

But, the chocoflan is the bomb! There's a mexican bakery I go out of my way to visit. They have stuff not found anywhere else. And this one of them. Oh My God... Where's the drooling emoji?

Back