Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 179721

I also grabbed a 10 pack of the Strawberry flavored juice box sized ones. They actually taste better than the bottles you get in the gas stations.
It says my local Walmart has it. I don't really buy soda, so I guess I've just never paid attention. I was just there today as a matter of fact. I'll look for it next time I'm there.

It says my local Walmart has it. I don't really buy soda, so I guess I've just never paid attention. I was just there today as a matter of fact. I'll look for it next time I'm there.
I only buy it when my kid is here. But he is only here long enough to drink 3 or 4 of them. He sneaks them when I take a nap lol. But I act like I don't notice. I have been drinking diet 7up lately. That or water.

Tonight a chili cheese quesadilla while working on a nitro!..:cool:

1705887496763.jpeg

1705887879335.jpeg

I only buy it when my kid is here. But he is only here long enough to drink 3 or 4 of them. He sneaks them when I take a nap lol. But I act like I don't notice. I have been drinking diet 7up lately. That or water.
For the last several months, I've been drinking a lot of flavored Seltzer water. I've been looking into buying a Sodastream, but getting a lot of mixed reviews about the co2 canister recycling program. A single co2 cannister runs for about $30. You're encouraged to send back the empty cannister and they refund you about $15. However, many are not receiving the promised refunds, or they have to spend a lot of time on the phone to get whatever issue resolved. I don't want to spend +$100 on a machine and then have to deal with any headaches.

I like alcohol, and I guess food as well.
Changed it for ya!

For the last several months, I've been drinking a lot of flavored Seltzer water. I've been looking into buying a Sodastream, but getting a lot of mixed reviews about the co2 canister recycling program. A single co2 cannister runs for about $30. You're encouraged to send back the empty cannister and they refund you about $15. However, many are not receiving the promised refunds, or they have to spend a lot of time on the phone to get whatever issue resolved. I don't want to spend +$100 on a machine and then have to deal with any headaches.

Changed it for ya!
I looked into that Sodastream thingy. No thanks. Water is fine for me. When I was a kid, if we were outside playing and wanted a drink, we usually just drank from the garden hose. Our hose was fortunately on the shaded side of our house though, so it was always nice and cool. So I have never had a problem drinking regular old water. But it's going to be a miracle if this 12-pack is still here when Breydon returns 😜

I looked into that Sodastream thingy. No thanks. Water is fine for me. When I was a kid, if we were outside playing and wanted a drink, we usually just drank from the garden hose. Our hose was fortunately on the shaded side of our house though, so it was always nice and cool. So I have never had a problem drinking regular old water. But it's going to be a miracle if this 12-pack is still here when Breydon returns 😜
I drink plain filtered water most of the time, but I enjoy the carbonation when I'm eating or when it's warm. What I like about the Sodastream is that I can have carbonation and just use fruits/berries to infuse flavor. My son is also a big seltzer drinker as well, so we go through quite a bit. It would be nice not having lug these 12 packs any more, and also dealing with all the recycled empty cans.

I drink plain filtered water most of the time, but I enjoy the carbonation when I'm eating or when it's warm. What I like about the Sodastream is that I can have carbonation and just use fruits/berries to infuse flavor. My son is also a big seltzer drinker as well, so we go through quite a bit. It would be nice not having lug these 12 packs any more, and also dealing with all the recycled empty cans.
That's actually not a bad idea.

Alot better then thier "natural" flavors. I need to pull mine out and use it.

Changed it for y
How long do those co2 cannister last?

Did u do the recycling program?
I've been using Soda stream for 10 yrs or so. I drink 2 to 3 bottles a day. No flavor just plain. A Co2 last me about a month or so. I return the empties when I have 2. I take em to Walmart. About $15 each. :thumbs-up:. I've gone thru 2 machines so far and have a backup in the basement.

I've been using Soda stream for 10 yrs or so. I drink 2 to 3 bottles a day. No flavor just plain. A Co2 last me about a month or so. I return the empties when I have 2. I take em to Walmart. About $15 each. :thumbs-up:. I've gone thru 2 machines so far and have a backup in the basement.
So, you just take the empty canister to the Walmart service counter? Do they just give you cash back, gift card or some sort of voucher?

Last edited:
Stopped for lunch at a BBQ place I've been wanting to try. Got their sliced brisket burger. Brisket slices grilled, smothered in cheese and topped with secret burger sauce. Creamy coleslaw and Mac and cheese topped with garlic crumbles. And sweet tea.

Wasn't cheap but darn good.

20240122_140141.jpg

Back