Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lunch: roast beef, American cheese, mayo, hots, pickles, onions, and lettuce. Sided with Cape Cod chips. Dove milk chocolate for dessert.
20240121_131938.jpg

You like mustards, these are good!
JR

View attachment 179642
I never used to until I tried some GOOD mustards. Lol. Inglehoffer makes a number of good ones. Aldis has some interesting ones. But it's sporadic. Have to look for Boar's Head. Thanks.

Saturday evening I went to a celebration of life at a bar in Pepin Wisc. They were serving pretzel with a home made mustard concoction. Man was that good. Wouldn't tell me what was in it. But it was a course ground mustard and you could taste the horseradish. I'll figure it out. Lol.

I'm watching football and snacking on Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins drowned in cheap Walmart brand spray cheese. I also had a Yoo-Hoo. @Doom! would be proud of me, but I feel I need to go into rehab. I could drink this whole 12 pack of Yoo-Hoos. I wish it was Choc-ola though. That stuff was the BOMB!

I'm watching football and snacking on Tomato and Basil Wheat Thins drowned in cheap Walmart brand spray cheese. I also had a Yoo-Hoo. @Doom! would be proud of me, but I feel I need to go into rehab. I could drink this whole 12 pack of Yoo-Hoos. I wish it was Choc-ola though. That stuff was the BOMB!
In high-school I got yoohoo in can by the six pack. Somedays I'd have 12. 🤪

In high-school I got yoohoo in can by the six pack. Somedays I'd have 12. 🤪
Choc-ola was a local brand here. I remember going to this one gas station with my dad. I loved going there because we ALWAYS grabbed a Choc-ola. It was like Yoo-Hoo, but way, way better. They still make it, but it's only sold in a few stores in Indy now 😭😭😭

Last edited:
I never used to until I tried some GOOD mustards. Lol. Inglehoffer makes a number of good ones. Aldis has some interesting ones. But it's sporadic. Have to look for Boar's Head. Thanks.

Saturday evening I went to a celebration of life at a bar in Pepin Wisc. They were serving pretzel with a home made mustard concoction. Man was that good. Wouldn't tell me what was in it. But it was a course ground mustard and you could taste the horseradish. I'll figure it out. Lol.
If you like a good kick mayo, try Boar’s Head bold fiery chipotle gourmaise, it’s good!
JR

IMG_3053.jpeg

I loved Yoohoo when I was a kid! Probably still do. I would buy them on occasions if they had them in 12oz cans, but they only have them in @Doom! juice box size.
Screenshot_20240121_201856.jpg

I also grabbed a 10 pack of the Strawberry flavored juice box sized ones. They actually taste better than the bottles you get in the gas stations.

Back