Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm living here for 10 years and just discovered the Chinese restaurant that's been hiding from me even when I was 4. For quite a great price we've got about as much meat as my cat weighs(😳)
20231220_132650.jpg
this is just what I have left from yesterday, and there's still as much as this waiting for the evening🌶👍👍👍

I'm living here for 10 years and just discovered the Chinese restaurant that's been hiding from me even when I was 4. For quite a great price we've got about as much meat as my cat weighs(😳)View attachment 177354 this is just what I have left from yesterday, and there's still as much as this waiting for the evening🌶👍👍👍
The cat is probably offended you compared them to Chinese of all the foods. 🤪🤪

Don't worry he just climbed on my laptop, head bumped me and coded a few new websites. We're all good😊
Man, that is one smart kitty! Mine could only open notepad and type "FEED ME NOW!" 😁

Ohh my cat has several strategies, one of them being scratching the couch or carpet🥹🤦‍♂️

Man, that is one smart kitty!
Absolutely🤣 he certainly feels home between all this knowledge around him
20231220_221826.jpg
the thing around his nose is because he fought with another cute kitty last night. Bet he won💪🏻!

If you wonder whether he likes to have that book on him, well, believe me, I could put my FG on him as long as he can be close to me🤣

Back