Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, but it's on my bucket list. From what I hear, is either that it's gross or it's a very acquired taste. Which makes me very curious. 🤪
It is like fermented, salty fish paste. It is said it is best on toast with cheese. At least that is what my Aussie buddy told me. I like it. Enjoy it with a big glass of milk with about a pound of Milo and you have a pretty good Aussie snack.
Vegemite-cheese-toastie.jpg

iced-milo-drink-recipe.jpg

Never had a tuna melt. Is it just tuna and cheese? Or do you put something in the tuna?
Basically.. What I do is mix a can of tuna with some Mayo or miracle whip, just enough to hold it together unless you like lots of Mayo.. Add salt and pepper, mix it all up like you would for a tuna sammich. Toast the bead, put tuna on it with a slice of Kraft and toss it in the air fryer, toaster oven or conventional oven until the cheese is melted. I like to burn the cheese a bit. 👌
When is Nordy going to start wearing his Xmas sweaters?
Soon 😉

I don't know why, but for the life of me, I've never understood warm canned tuna on a tuna melt. It was always served cold in our house growing up, so the thought of it warm grosses me out. LOL
My wife says the same.. I like it cold also. 🤷‍♂️
Have you ever tried one? You might like it. 😉

I don't know why, but for the life of me, I've never understood warm canned tuna on a tuna melt. It was always served cold in our house growing up, so the thought of it warm grosses me out. LOL
Give it a shot. Tuna with mayo, on bread. Slap some cheese on each side. toast it in a skillet. When it's all toasted and the cheese is all melted, YUM. :thumbs-up:

Same here. For me it's gotta be cold......just like ahi sashimi!

Back