Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my favorites. I haven't made lasagna in years though.
As I said, it was made a few days ago. I heard her say zucchini, but didn't hear the sausage part. I figured it was a vegetarian thing, so I've been purposely avoiding it. 😆

As I said, it was made a few days ago. I heard her say zucchini, but didn't hear the sausage part. I figured it was a vegetarian thing, so I've been purposing avoiding it. 😆
I wouldn't have much problem eating veggie lasagna. But yeah, with meat is definitely better.

Sorry, I ate half before I remebered to get a pic.
PSX_20231201_121457.jpg

On the way home from work, I swung into the grocery store and was trying to figure out something for dinner. The store had day old half section calzone on clearance. Picked up a Buffalo chicken, a steak and cheese, and chicken and broccoli.
While the calzones were in the oven, I was making pizza sauce from a YT video recipe. I thought the sauce was a bit bland and boring, so I modified it: more seasoning and I added anchovy paste. Much better, and actually really yummy!
The calzones were really dense and stuffed full of meat and cheese, but it really needed acidity to balance out the heavy richness. The sauce compliment the calzones nicely, even the Buffalo chicken.
My son and I split the buff chick and steak and chz. As I had mentioned, these things were dense, so very filling.
20231201_175042.jpg

As I said, it was made a few days ago. I heard her say zucchini, but didn't hear the sausage part. I figured it was a vegetarian thing, so I've been purposely avoiding it. 😆
Completely understandable. It doesn't matter if a farm is in it. Once zucchini hits I'm done. Those belong in zucchini casseroles and crap like that. 😁🙃
I had one a month ago. Found out I should not buy them as I munch late night until the bag is empty. 🤣

Back