Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We normally have a roast on Sunday but since my daughter is recovering from a little known virus called covid19 (you may have heard of it) and we let her out of the cage today, she got the choose dinner tonight. She wanted tachos so Tacho Sunday it was.
Hard and soft shell, crumbed chicken or beef mince options. Cheese, corn, beans, lettuce, sauces, sour cream. Yum yum.

I had five. Whats your number?
4 or 5 for me, depending on what shells I use.

We normally have a roast on Sunday but since my daughter is recovering from a little known virus called covid19 (you may have heard of it) and we let her out of the cage today, she got the choose dinner tonight. She wanted tachos so Tacho Sunday it was.
Hard and soft shell, crumbed chicken or beef mince options. Cheese, corn, beans, lettuce, sauces, sour cream. Yum yum.

I had five. Whats your number?
I like both, but I like that the soft shell can hold more "fixings". Since the hard shells holds less stuff, I could easily do 6. Over stuffed soft shells I could easily do 4.
The shrimp tacos I had last night are 8 inch in diameter and were bulging with raw cabbage, carrots, tomatoes, saute shrimp, and aioli. I had 3 of them just because there were only 3 tortilla shells left, so I just wanted finish up the pack. It was a bit much, but I persevered.
20231125_175236.jpg

Day 1 of 7 straight work days. 13hr today. Dinner from New Hong Kong. Got my usual spicy chicken and veggies with pork fried rice and sided with fried chicken wings and boneless spare ribs. Big portions and tasty as usual!
I made myself stop at half, so I would have lunch for tomorrow as well.
20231126_164730.jpg

Back