Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20231124_200044_resized.jpg

Late night snack.

Looks quite tasty!

During my USAF career, I spent about 3/4 of 1990 in Puerto Rico... 'toured' the Bacardi factory more than a few times... the bar was complimentary, until they got tired of us giving up our spot on the next tour, and the next, and the next...so we could order again.

In San Juan, there was also a little tourism office down by the docks, where the cruise ships parked. It had a bar that served PR rum drinks for free... might have been asked to move on from there a time or two as well.

Looks quite tasty!

During my USAF career, I spent about 3/4 of 1990 in Puerto Rico... 'toured' the Bacardi factory more than a few times... the bar was complimentary, until they got tired of us giving up our spot on the next tour, and the next, and the next...so we could order again.

In San Juan, there was also a little tourism office down by the docks, where the cruise ships parked. It had a bar that served PR rum drinks for free... might have been asked to move on from there a time or two as well.
The worse I got was the neighbor trying to wake me up out front. I was atleast dressed and on my property. 🤣

Out on some errands this morning, and I had a BK coupon for all this for $7. Everything was made fresh and to order. I wasn't expecting much, in terms of quality, but to my surprise, it was a pretty good meal!
20231125_094212.jpg

Out on some errands this morning, and I had a BK coupon for all this for $7. Everything was made fresh and to order. I wasn't expecting much, in terms of quality, but to my surprise, it was a pretty good meal!
View attachment 175717
I don't care for BK breaky too much, but their hash rounds are really good when made fresh. I have never had a fresh breaky sandwich from them though.

I don't care for BK breaky too much, but their hash rounds are really good when made fresh. I have never had a fresh breaky sandwich from them though.
These hash brown rounds were fresh and pretty good, but I more prefer McD's. It annoys me that McD's hash browns keeps shrinking in size.
I believe I got a good quality food today was probably due to the only 2 staff members that were there. A middle-aged Hispanic gentleman and a senior aged Hispanic senora, and not teenagers. The man was very pleasant and professional. He should probably be taking orders at a fancy restaurant than at a BK. The senora looks like a grandma who just takes pride in the food she prepares. Good food and good service: atypical from the usual BK experience.

We normally have a roast on Sunday but since my daughter is recovering from a little known virus called covid19 (you may have heard of it) and we let her out of the cage today, she got the choose dinner tonight. She wanted tachos so Tacho Sunday it was.
Hard and soft shell, crumbed chicken or beef mince options. Cheese, corn, beans, lettuce, sauces, sour cream. Yum yum.

I had five. Whats your number?

Back