Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is going to lunch with her daughter from California and her sister today.
They are going to a Mexican restaurant so she is bringing me home some tacos.
I'm not going because when I met her daughter, first impression is the best impression
and I have no desire what so ever to meet her again.

Too hungry to explain. 8 inch plate.

20231118_115232.jpg

20231118_114823.jpg

20231118_114826.jpg

To be fair, I'm not bagging on anyone's food choices. I'm just sick, and grumpy I guess. Carry on.
We're not taking it like that, so no worries. We're just having a little fun knowing we don't always opt for the healthiest of food choices.

Get well soon!

My wife is going to lunch with her daughter from California and her sister today.
They are going to a Mexican restaurant so she is bringing me home some tacos.
I'm not going because when I met her daughter, first impression is the best impression
and I have no desire what so ever to meet her again.
Have you ever tried Birria tacos? They are so good.
Screenshot_20231118_132822.jpg

The best taco I have ever ate was three years ago when I flew down to Texas to help move my son back to Idaho, he bought some mini tacos out of a truck.
The line went all the way around the corner and I said how good could they be? He said, oh just wait.

WOOT WOOT

Woot woot.gif

Girls have girl math. We have Chewy's healthy eating shortcuts 🤣

I recently decided to try out meals on wheels because it's getting harder to cook my own food. I get one hot meal and one cold meal every weekday. Not too bad. Some days the food is better than others, but the chicken and noodles is just like gramma used to make. Today the hot meal was a pulled chicken and gravy with steamed cauliflower, carrots, and broccoli. It was pretty darned tasty. The cold meal is I believe tuna salad on flatbread with a dessert of some sort.
Meals on wheels sure did help my folks. Good food for cheap. We opted to donate to the cause, every week. Was like $30 a month. They said that would cover the cost of the food. They got 2 meals a day every week day. No Weekends or holidays.The U.S. can be good at times.🇺🇸. I did the weekends and holidays. 😎

On the bright side, at least you didn't have the worst Mexican food along with having to hang out with your wife's daughter.
Oh there's no problem with that, it will never happen. In her eyes her mom is suppose to mourn the death of her late husband the rest of her life and never re-marry. Happiness isn't aloud, she hates my guts but the feeling is mutual.
It's all good though because I also put a stop to my wife sending her money everytime she called her.

Back