Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was Kevin McCallister last night so decided to revisit my new local tavern to try more from the menu.

Had pork ribs, chips and a pint. Was very nice although the sauce was a bit rich for me. Gave me heart burn.

20231101_183437.jpg

I was Kevin McCallister last night so decided to revisit my new local tavern to try more from the menu.

Had pork ribs, chips and a pint. Was very nice although the sauce was a bit rich for me. Gave me heart burn.

View attachment 174118
I’m a huge rib fan! 👌

I don't mind them when their good. They can be hit or miss though.
Same here. Bbq sauce comes in such varieties that there's just going to be some you love and some you don't.
Personally, I prefer a dry rub, and perhaps the wet sauce on the side. This way, I could control how much sauce I want on a given portion of meat. I'm not one to care for my ribs drowning in a ton of sauce.

Same here. Bbq sauce comes in such varieties that there's just going to be some you love and some you don't.
Personally, I prefer a dry rub, and perhaps the wet sauce on the side. This way, I could control how much sauce I want on a given portion of meat. I'm not one to care for my ribs drowning in a ton of sauce.
100% agree and funny you should say that because tonight, my lovely wife is cooking roasted pork belly and fried rice. She used to marinate the cooked and diced pork in the sauce, but it was too strong. I suggest having the sauce on the side, and she has done that ever since. We all agree it's better that way. Pork belly already has plenty of flavour.

100% agree and funny you should say that because tonight, my lovely wife is cooking roasted pork belly and fried rice. She used to marinate the cooked and diced pork in the sauce, but it was too strong. I suggest having the sauce on the side, and she has done that ever since. We all agree it's better that way. Pork belly already has plenty of flavour.
This sounds great!

5 cent papar bag fee. Insane. Well that's why I stole a dozen paper bags from the store the other day at self check out since the law went in affect yesterday.
PXL_20231102_220624688.MP.jpg

I feel like chick fil a is one of the worst fast food places for packing food. Almost if not every time we go there, they always forget something so there is an extra 10 minutes of our time waiting for that missed item. So fast food is not fast food anymore.

Last edited:
5 cent papar bag fee. Insane. Well that's why I stole a dozen paper bags from the store the other day at self check out since the law went in affect yesterday. View attachment 174134
I feel like chick fil a is one of the worst fast food places for packing food. Almost if not every time we go there, they always forget something so there is an extra 10 minutes of our time waiting for that missed item. So fast food is not fast food anymore.
Bring a bag from their competition.

Bring a bag from their competition.
Bring a McDs bag to chick fil a, I like that idea, but anywhere any plastic or.paper bag is 5 cents. So stupid, while they use plastic bottles and wrapping for other items like sauces for bottles, wrapping like a ham or turkey. Smh

Bring a McDs bag to chick fil a, I like that idea, but anywhere any plastic or.paper bag is 5 cents. So stupid, while they use plastic bottles and wrapping for other items like sauces for bottles, wrapping like a ham or turkey. Smh
Just a way to tax and take money. They do it here for $ .10 in some places.

I contemplated it.. There’s freaks like my brother that buy holiday edition cereals on fleabay. 🤪
Ok, that's where we differ. I wouldn't sell it. I would build a shrine out of them in the pantry. Then I'd slowly eat the shrine.

Last edited:
Ok, that's where we differ. I wouldn't sell it. I would build a shrine out them in the pantry. Then I'd slowly eat the shrine.
Also, on occasions, you should fill up the bath tub with it, add milk, and bathe in it. Just to pay homage to the cereal gods.
Disappear Going Away GIF by Mother Mother

Back