Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sgetti O’s and toast on a cold snowy day.

View attachment 174045
Nordy’s hiding under the blankets. 🥶
I prefer the Beefaroni myself, but will enjoy a bowl of Spaghetti O's every once in awhile. It's colder than a witches titt here this week, but we don't have snow yet thankfully.

I prefer the Beefaroni myself, but will enjoy a bowl of Spaghetti O's every once in awhile. It's colder than a witches titt here this week, but we don't have snow yet thankfully.
Been a while since I heard that. I'm hoping for a cold wet winter.

We had are 1st no snow meal last night. It was cold and damp. We fixed it with beef stew. No need for a photo, as it would be the same pic. 🤪 Still good on a cold night.

Last edited:
Sgetti O’s and toast on a cold snowy day.

View attachment 174045
Nordy’s hiding under the blankets. 🥶
Eating right out of the pot: hobo style! 👍

Well, almost hobo style. You need to stick the toasts on a stick, and a bottle in a brown paper bag.

I did Beefaroni Duran the pandemic. It's Ok. Wife had nothing to do with it. 🤣 . Must be the service in me.
I can eat almost anything. Might not like it, but oh well. Too many years eating chow food. 🤣

I did Beefaroni Duran the pandemic. It's Ok. Wife had nothing to do with it. 🤣 . Must be the service in me.
I can eat almost anything. Might not like it, but oh well. Too many years eating chow food. 🤣
Wait long enough and get hungry enough...... anything is good. Even what you'd never eat.

Wait long enough and get hungry enough...... anything is good. Even what you'd never eat.
So....how many days of starvation would it take to get @Doom! to eat these tasty morsels?
Screenshot_20231031_194218.jpg

Candy that I stole from the neighbors. Which aren't strangers and they like me. 😊
PXL_20231101_000121755.jpg

All the chocolate I got is all 100 percent real. If I were be hunting in the Bmore city than yes there would probably be some metal in there. Or something worse 😱🤣
Screenshot_20231031-201542.png

Last edited:
If you eat insects, make sure you pluck, those legs. Front and rear, so you don't choke on the barbs. :thumbs-up:
I'd probably make a red beetle sludge ground up to dye the "cardboard" meat red. That way you can tell if your "beef" is still undercooked. 🤣 Great advice though.

Back