Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Juneteenth cookout consist of a dine in strawberry. :(
You need to cut that strawberry into paper thin slices and make a real pretty plate out of it, then charge yourself $170.00 and pretend you went out for a fancy meal at a high end restaurant. :thumbs-up:

You need to cut that strawberry into paper thin slices and make a real pretty plate out of it, then charge yourself $170.00 and pretend you went out for a fancy meal at a high end restaurant. :thumbs-up:
Don't forget the kale, garnish. :cool:

Last night was grill night. filet Mignon, Portabello mushrooms stuffed with breadcrumbs, mozzarella and goat cheese, and broccoli and cauliflower.

Since I had the grill going I also cooked up a pork loin marinaded in garlic and various herbs, Some chicken breast marinaded in an Asian style marinade and also some straight up BBQ chicken. Gonna be eating yummy leftovers for a week lol

20230619_190941.jpg
20230619_190919.jpg
20230619_191034.jpg
20230619_191010.jpg

Last night was grill night. filet Mignon, Portabello mushrooms stuffed with breadcrumbs, mozzarella and goat cheese, and broccoli and cauliflower.

Since I had the grill going I also cooked up a pork loin marinaded in garlic and various herbs, Some chicken breast marinaded in an Asian style marinade and also some straight up BBQ chicken. Gonna be eating yummy leftovers for a week lol

View attachment 167606View attachment 167607View attachment 167608View attachment 167609
It looks so good. Fathers day was the day I had to grill. More work for me. But ended up being good for the family and friends. Good for you. :rolex:
That is a BBQ. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
Wife wanted a charcoal grill a couple years ago. Got her one for Christmas. Turns out, she's not a fan of the "smoke" flavor. 🤷‍♂️ Anybody want a nice Weber grill?🤣 We're back to gas.
All I use is my Webber Kettle grill. If it wasn't for the charcoal flavor I wouldnt even bother grilling but thats just me. I like smoking stuff sometimes using wood chunks too. Its gonna need replacing in a few years but shes been a trooper. Shes almost 8 years old now.

BTW, unrelated, I saw your profile and my very first RC was also the original Frog. How many times did you burn your hand on the ceramic resistor? 🤣

Last edited:
I remember them being white with metal around it. And the speed control was mechanical. Ha. Love your car by the way. Back in the day a battery lasted 5 minutes. Sorry about that. I thought your post was meant for me. I started with an RC-10. Then a Tamiya Black Foot. Clod Buster. Then Yokomo Custom Special. Still have 2 Yokomo's.

Last edited:
I remember them being white with metal around it. And the speed control was mechanical. Ha. Love your car by the way. Back in the day a battery lasted 5 minutes. Sorry about that. I thought your post was meant for me. I started with an RC-10. Then a Tamiya Black Foot. Clod Buster. Then Yokomo Custom Special. Still have 2 Yokomo's.
Anyone that remembers them :)

Yeah battery lasted like 8 minutes and then took 45 min to charge lol

Made my Jiffy cornbread in a cast iron skillet on the grill. Unfortunately, I had it on way too hot. However, it was salvageable. Just have to toss away the bottom crust when eating it.
Had it my leftover Navy bean and ham soup. Not bad at all.
20230620_182548.jpg
20230620_183024.jpg

Back