Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on-call this weekend, and as luck would have it, I got called in for an emergency surgical case. I've been here for nearly 2 hours now. Luckily, the case I'm involved in, has a bit of idle time for my service.
I got a chance to run across the street to Brickhouse and grabbed me my favorite Italian sub. As a courtesy to @Tunedpipe I'm not going to comment on how it tasted.
20230611_191508.jpg

We sometimes have burgers like that ,but we cook regular pinto beans an have fried tater's
on the side or cheeze & mac to go with it!..
It sounds like a poor mans food ,but something about it just makes you crave it!..😋😂

We sometimes have burgers like that ,but we cook regular pinto beans an have fried tater's
on the side or cheeze & mac to go with it!..
It sounds like a poor mans food ,but something about it just makes you crave it!..😋😂
Ain't nothing wrong with that. :thumbs-up:

Tonight was bacon wrapped filets cooked to a perfect 135 on the grill before resting, a southwest salad, and followed by some species of CAO Brazilia stick.

4wwCugA.jpg

vyUtn4k.jpg

I had something like that a few weeks ago ,along with a pasta salad!.. 😋 :thumbs-up:
I had a cigar in Vegas ,but it wasn't a $14 dollar one ,I refused to buy it!..:hehe:

I'm on-call this weekend, and as luck would have it, I got called in for an emergency surgical case. I've been here for nearly 2 hours now. Luckily, the case I'm involved in, has a bit of idle time for my service.
I got a chance to run across the street to Brickhouse and grabbed me my favorite Italian sub. As a courtesy to @Tunedpipe I'm not going to comment on how it tasted.View attachment 167187
In all honesty, my diet is so strict this time, looking at food doesn't really bother me.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to stick my head through this laptop and take a bite of everybody's grocery's but
will power has taken control thank gawd.

I'm proud of you man! :thumbs-up: My will power has been almost non existent lately. Need to get my act together and start getting some exercise.
In all honesty, my diet is so strict this time, looking at food doesn't really bother me.
Don't get me wrong, I would love to stick my head through this laptop and take a bite of everybody's grocery's but
will power has taken control thank gawd.

Thanks bro, I have to diet, either that or die.
My lungs are getting worse so keeping the weight off allows me to breath a little easier.

Last edited:
Back