Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just breakfast today, but we are headed out camping in the morning and the line up will be,
Spaghetti, BBQ burgers, and campfire dogs.
Lets not burn the place down when I'm gone guys.

Just breakfast today, but we are headed out camping in the morning and the line up will be,
Spaghetti, BBQ burgers, and campfire dogs.
Lets not burn the place down when I'm gone guys.
Camp fire dogs sound so good.:)

I had something like that a few weeks ago ,along with a pasta salad!.. 😋 :thumbs-up:
I had a cigar in Vegas ,but it wasn't a $14 dollar one ,I refused to buy it!..:hehe:
I don't think this one was $14, but I could be wrong.

When there's no bread, it's not a burger.
Well, looky here....
View attachment 167213

Well, then what do you call a hamburger patty without bread then?

I don't think this one was $14, but I could be wrong.

Well, then what do you call a hamburger patty without bread then?
Well done steak tar tar? 🤣
Meatloaf!

Dude, there's no ham in hamburger either 🤪
They originated in Hamburg Germany so thppppt! :p 🤣

That's a different shape though, and has extra ingredients added to make it meatloaf.
I do know the basic components of a typical hambuger and meatloaf. I was just ribbing @turbo27 about his bunless burger. I guess the humor wasn't so apparent.
However, as far as I'm concern a burger and meatloaf is essentially the same thing. I've slapped plenty of meatloaf onto bread and treat it just like a hamburger.

Last edited:
20230612_193047_resized.jpg

Out of focus but still good.

Last edited:
I do know the basic components of a typical hambuger and meatloaf. I was just ribbing @turbo27 about his bunless burger. I guess the humor wasn't so apparent.
However, as far as I'm concern a burger and meatloaf is essentially the same thing. I've slapped plenty of meatloaf onto bread and treat it just like a hamburger.
You did NOT just desecrate the holiness of a meatloaf sammich by comparing it to a basic bitch burger did you? LOL

You did NOT just desecrate the holiness of a meatloaf sammich by comparing it to a basic bitch burger did you? LOL
I know, I'm a pagan.

After work today, I swung by the grocery store to figure out what to make for dinner. Whipped up a large batch of chicken drumsticks stew in the Instant Pot. Then I went and mowed the lawn. After a shower, I finally got to enjoy the fruit of my labor. So good! Especially with this new hot sauce I got as a gift.
Dessert was a nectarine.
20230612_200558.jpg

20230612_210055.jpg

Had the 8th grade field day and picnic today. On the last day of school too. And it was a half day. There was pizza, juices like Capri sun, Gatorade, cookies.

Me and my dad went down to the LHS after school to get some extra parts and a new servo for the slash. We also went to Ann's Dari Creme and I got a chocolate milkshake.

Dinner whas chicken rico. Chicken with fries and coleslaw. Didn't even eat most of it cause I wasn't hungry / felling well. Probably because of the milkshake from earlier.

Had the 8th grade field day and picnic today. On the last day of school too. And it was a half day. There was pizza, juices like Capri sun, Gatorade, cookies.

Me and my dad went down to the LHS after school to get some extra parts and a new servo for the slash. We also went to Ann's Dari Creme and I got a chocolate milkshake.

Dinner whas chicken rico. Chicken with fries and coleslaw. Didn't even eat most of it cause I wasn't hungry / felling well. Probably because of the milkshake from earlier.
Hope you feel better soon.

Back