Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love spinach, hate fiddleheads. It's the texture of them.

My grandmother is from Maine. My mom orders fiddleheads for her when they’re in season because she loves them. My mom can’t stand them. It’s something about having to clean them when she was a kid and unrolling them before they were cooked and seeing worms or some type of bug in them. Grossed her out.

My grandmother is from Maine. My mom orders fiddleheads for her when they’re in season because she loves them. My mom can’t stand them. It’s something about having to clean them when she was a kid and unrolling them before they were cooked and seeing worms or some type of bug in them. Grossed her out.
Yeah I had 1 and just didn't like em.

I had cantaloupe and a banana earlier this morning, but having my first meal of the day right now. The last of the beef stew, an American cheese grilled cheese made with the old George Foreman grill, and a couple of remaining store bought croissants.
Washing it down with a cherry 7Up. First time trying one. Not a fan.
While at Wal-Mart this morning, I came across a couple of snacks I wanted to try.
20230610_125426.jpg
20230610_121048.jpg

Sorry guys, I'm slacking, no pics. We caught up a BUNCH (like 25 loads) of laundry for my Mom today, and did some other stuff around there. We were starving when we left the laundromat, so we stopped at my friends pub for dinner. She had the poutine fries, and added a medium burger patty on top. I had the slider combo, one medium burger with carmelized onion bacon and beer cheese, one banger (sausage) with carmelized onion and spicy brown mustard, and one corned-beef with spicy mustard. Washed down with a shared Jefferson's Reserve (we both love a good bourbon) and I introduced her to my Noble tart cherry cider, while I had my PBR.

Sorry guys, I'm slacking, no pics. We caught up a BUNCH (like 25 loads) of laundry for my Mom today, and did some other stuff around there. We were starving when we left the laundromat, so we stopped at my friends pub for dinner. She had the poutine fries, and added a medium burger patty on top. I had the slider combo, one medium burger with carmelized onion bacon and beer cheese, one banger (sausage) with carmelized onion and spicy brown mustard, and one corned-beef with spicy mustard. Washed down with a shared Jefferson's Reserve (we both love a good bourbon) and I introduced her to my Noble tart cherry cider, while I had my PBR.
:nopics:

Back