Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm talking about, a little corn on the butter.:D
That's a cupcake, and I'm pretty sure that's not corn.

Just had breakfast. Had leftover mac n cheese and steamed broccoli in the fridge. Just want to make room in the fridge. So, I added a hot dog to the 2 plus hot sauce, and, voila...breakfast of champions!
Yes, it's breakfast....I had it with coffee. 😄

That's a cupcake, and I'm pretty sure that's not corn.
I thought it was butter under corn when I first saw it too. Looks yummy either way. Corn, cupcake, whatever it is.

I just ordered a BK eggnormous burrito just to try it. Now I feel like 🤢🤮

I thought it was butter under corn when I first saw it too. Looks yummy either way. Corn, cupcake, whatever it is.

I just ordered a BK eggnormous burrito just to try it. Now I feel like 🤢🤮
Those Eggnormous are all about the execution. All the components have to be freshly made. I don't get it often, but for the times, I had, it's been 50/50.

Those Eggnormous are all about the execution. All the components have to be freshly made. I don't get it often, but for the times, I had, it's been 50/50.
I was just feeling lazy, and was out of burrito wraps so I thought I'd give it a go. Mine are way better. I have yet to try anything from BK's breakfast menu thay I'll order again. But I rarely order fast good.

Bought my first watermelon of the season. Sweet and crispy, but it's full of seeds. What is this, the stone age? Lol Not a deal breaker. A good melon, is a good melon!
As I'm typing this up, I'm snacking on a large bowl of popcorn made on the stove. This is my very time making popcorn, the old fashion way. I used butter, but had the heat a bit too high because I was impatient, so it's a bit brown but doesn't taste burn at all. It actually tastes really good!
A bit more work, but cheaper than the microwave stuff and not full of chemicals. Next time, I'm adding black pepper during the cooking process.
20230604_150944.jpg

Back