Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Baby Ray is always available in my home!
This is our go-to
Screenshot_20230507_130416_Chrome.jpg

I like Stubb's brand. Not as heavy as Sweet Baby Ray's. But Stubb's has lots of flavors. Sticky sweet, spicy, etc. Either that or make my own.
Screenshot_20230507-130219_Chrome.jpg

That sounds like a fantastic family day, mate!
It'll be a beautiful day here as well, but I'll only get to enjoy half of it. Working an evening shift. Well, at least it'll help pay for the new automobile I bought yesterday.

it was perfect, everyone happy.
Perfect grilled Salmon. Sauce was perfect too.

Best day this year so far.
Nice sunny weather also.

Must do this more . and order the two smal rc boats also.

What car did you buy?

Nice sunny weather also.

What car did you buy?
This is a good only thread. Let’s not discuss cars/boats/ planes and etc. there are designated threads for this.
Sweet baby rays is so good!

This is a good only thread. Let’s not discuss cars/boats/ planes and etc. there are designated threads for this.

Sweet baby rays is so good!

this was a rc food trip, offcourse i talk about it, nothing wrong enjoy life with good food and fun rc time in same, you should try that self
stop being so sensitive like a litte child

Nice sunny weather also.

What car did you buy?
Haven't bought anything in quite some time.
Stop picking on Nordy 😜

These are killer!
View attachment 165139
Looky what I came across today at Walmart.
Just super sweet! I can't really taste anything else besides chocolate. Not for me.
20230507_113332.jpg

Last edited:
Looky what I came across today at Walmart.
Just super sweet! I can't really taste anything else besides chocolate. Not for me.
View attachment 165210
Your inner child must be away playing with the kids next door. But yeah, they are a bit on the sweet side. More for me 😉

this was a rc food trip, offcourse i talk about it, nothing wrong enjoy life with good food and fun rc time in same, you should try that self
stop being so sensitive like a litte child
That’s not very nice. You don’t know what’s going on in my life.

I typical add salt, pepper, and a squirt of ev olive oil to the maters.
I added olive oil and salt. I was going to add pepper, but the bbq sauce I made was pretty spicey, so I wanted them to help cool things off 😉

My son is the only one in the fam that likes Chipotle, so we get it whenever we can.

Took him to track meet today and then went to a small local art museum to see my daughter's art that her teacher submitted ("Watermelon monster"). They had a elementary school display day. So proud of her. (She went earlier today with wifey to see it before her soccer game).

Chipotle was down the street, so chicken burrito for din-din! 🤗 😁
20230507_194906.jpg

Back