Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got some LongHorn Steak House take out. 12oz NY Strip for me. Man I love steak!!! Wife got parmesan crusted chicken. Girl got hand breaded shrimp and boy got 8oz Sirloin. 🤗

20230506_200249.jpg

Dude!, so much! But I will take mustard on my corn dog please....:hungry:
Just mustard? Let's not be cavemen. Please specify the type of mustard.

French's yellow mustard on my corndawgs!

Yellow mustard on corndogs and soft pretzels. Gulden's spicy brown on sandwiches and hot dogs.

Sister made home made turkey burgers and chili cheese fries. Homemade chili with sliced thick sharp cheddar.

Put Goldens mustard and ketchup on and smeared it to both sides. I put said cheddar slice on, ND went to add bread and butter pickles. Grabbed 10 or 15 and down the hatchet they went. Tosses on some onions and added 4 garlic olives to the side to complete. Fried chicken and sweet sonny's sauce is dessert.

20230507_001320.jpg

Not a mustard fan, I did however go back to the store and get stuff to make this. 🙂

View attachment 165116
Look at Nordy lickin' his chops 🤣

I am a corndog connoisseur. I have tried every store bought brand available around here. The best I have found is Kroger brand. They fry up crispy, just like the ones we get at the fair. Now I want corndogs dammit.

I am taking my family to beach today. No swinning yet, we have nice sunny spring here today.
We will BBQ salmon, potato, and made homemade sauce, and salladmix.

We will drive some RC too there with our Kids
I will buy 2 smal boats for the kids and mommy can watch them when i start drive my 6s abit away.
Also couple smal cars. like the new rlaarlo 1/12 deser racers and buy these Paddle wheels to them

4Pcs 80mm Snow Sand Tires Tyre Wheel for Wltoys 144001 124019 12428 104001 Haiboxing 16889 SG1601 RC Car Upgrade Parts
10 sterlings at Aliexpress all 4. About 13$

s-l500.jpg

We have a nice lake here, many times no others.

So must also buy Boats to kids. Now they are in right age finally.

I thin i will buy two of these cheap UDI boats to them, they are also self rightning 18mph top speed 55bucks
maxresdefault-285.jpg

low battery alarm in the controller
1500mah
maxresdefault.jpg

I am taking my family to beach today. No swinning yet, we have nice sunny spring here today.

I will buy 2 smal boats for the kids and mommy can watch them when i start drive my 6s abit away.
Also couple smal cars. like the new rlaarlo 1/12 deser racers and buy these Paddle wheels to them

4Pcs 80mm Snow Sand Tires Tyre Wheel for Wltoys 144001 124019 12428 104001 Haiboxing 16889 SG1601 RC Car Upgrade Parts

s-l500.jpg

I thin i will buy two of these cheap UDI boats to them, they are also self rightning 18mph top speed 55bucks
maxresdefault-285.jpg

1500mah
maxresdefault.jpg
That sounds like a fantastic family day, mate!
It'll be a beautiful day here as well, but I'll only get to enjoy half of it. Working an evening shift. Well, at least it'll help pay for the new automobile I bought yesterday.

My 11 yo daughter is always up early with me (as wife and teen boy sleep in), so today we made breakfast together in my basement kitchen. Scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberries/grapes and strawberry pop tarts. Good times! 🤗 😁
20230507_085402.jpg

My 11 yo daughter is always up early with me (as wife and teen boy sleep in), so today we made breakfast together in my basement kitchen. Scrambled eggs, bacon, strawberries/grapes and strawberry pop tarts. Good times! 🤗 😁
View attachment 165149
Sounds like someone needs a train horn on the car and hit the panic button. 😁

Looks delicious. I had a home made bean and onion burrito.

s-l500.jpg

maxresdefault-285.jpg

1500mah
maxresdefault.jpg
Dude, this is a food thread. Don't come in here advertising your cheap Chinese toys.

Back