Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I read that they used to get Mr. Ed's mouth to mimic talking by giving him a mouthful of peanut butter.
So, I'm wondering if Nordy got a mouthful of peanut butter.....
He gets plenty of peanut butter, it’s his fav!
If he starts talking though I’m in deep…😮

This is the last of the homemade bread. It makes incredible French toast with vanilla extract and cinnamon .
Back on my diet after this one until the Xmas ham.

IMG_0684.JPG

This is the last of the homemade bread. It makes incredible French toast with vanilla extract and cinnamon .
Back on my diet after this one until the Xmas ham.

View attachment 156381
My mouth instantly salivated with that French toast dish! Why are those sausages not swimming in the syrup?

Susan made chicken broccoli ziti for dinner tonight. It was good as is, but really did it for me, when I added a liberal amount of sriracha.

My mouth instantly salivated with that French toast dish! Why are those sausages not swimming in the syrup?

Susan made chicken broccoli ziti for dinner tonight. It was good as is, but really did it for me, when I added a liberal amount of sriracha.
Oh trust me my man, they were swimming.

Susan made Jamaican jerk chicken. Had mine with wild rice blend. Persimmon for dessert.

I can't stand the smell when the wife cooks cauliflower so I prefer raw.

Back