Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let the Tryptophan induced coma commence.

IMG_0669.JPG

Ok, I'm good for turkey for another year!

Having my first meal of the day right now. I'm out running some errands, and swung into the mall because I was craving Main Street Grill blacken fish. I appreciate that the fish is moist and not overcooked and the veggies are still al dente. Mmmm mmmm
1127221138.jpg

Ok, I'm good for turkey for another year!

Having my first meal of the day right now. I'm out running some errands, and swung into the mall because I was craving Main Street Grill blacken fish. I appreciate that the fish is moist and not overcooked and the veggies are still al dente. Mmmm mmmmView attachment 156104

Looks really good, stupid seafood!

already SOOO tired of turkey day leftovers.. UGH!! Good for another year,LOL

The good thing about being an adult is that Mom can't tell me not to play with my food anymore. Mrs. Doom! Just rolls her eyes. 🤣

So I took the Scx24 Bronco four wheelin' over my giant sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. These things are awesome, about the size of a cupcake. :thumbs-up:

PSX_20221128_195026.jpg

The good thing about being an adult is that Mom can't tell me not to play with my food anymore. Mrs. Doom! Just rolls her eyes. 🤣

So I took the Scx24 Bronco four wheelin' over my giant sized Reeses Peanut Butter Cup. These things are awesome, about the size of a cupcake. :thumbs-up:

View attachment 156176
Do you need to eat that RPBC with a fork and knife?

About 10 years ago, my mother came to visit and we were out at a restaurant. Mind you, I was about 40yo with 3 kids, and I ordered a beer before dinner came. The beer came, and my mother, looking a bit surprised, asked, "Is that beer?" 🙄

Do you need to eat that RPBC with a fork and knife?

About 10 years ago, my mother came to visit and we were out at a restaurant. Mind you, I was about 40yo with 3 kids, and I ordered a beer before dinner came. The beer came, and my mother, looking a bit surprised, asked, "Is that beer?" 🙄
No Mom its a barley and hops soda.. LOL

BBQ Chicken pizza bread
View attachment 156191
Dayum, that looks fire!

Dinner: Grilled flank steak and baked gold potatoes with butter. Not very tender, but fantastic flavor. Especially, when combined with the buttery potatoes.
Dessert were 2 sweet persimmons. My sister, in Los Angeles, sent me a box of about 50 these persimmons that has just ripened from her tree.
1129221743.jpg

Back