Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be happy nordy isn't a cat, or you would be chasing lasagna around the house, my idiot son of the feline persuasion stole a paw full of ketchup the other day! 🤪

Tonight we went to Famous Dave's for dinner, we haven't gone out in a while so it was extra good. :)
Nordy’s try’n to eat my damn lasagna! He keeps flip’n his tongue at it. 😳View attachment 155025

Candy. Lots of candy.
We gave nearly everything out to the trick or treaters. But then the wife found a bunch half off, and I'm eating candy.
If I come across them, I usually buy half off candy for the next Halloween.

Breakfast:
Bacon egg cheese and tomato on Dave's Killer bread.
1105220945.jpg

It's November in NH, and the normal high for this time of the year is mid 50's. Today, the car thermometer registered 78! Feels like a beautiful summer day. So, of course summer means grilling, right?
Sue found some grilling meats on sale, and got some for dinner. She grilled up a large sirloin steak, a couple of pork chops and zucchinis. She roasted some delicious gold potatoes in the air fryer for starch. Dinner was delish!
1105221835.jpg

Indian frozen dinner: lamb saag with basmati rice. Accompanied with a Greek style pita bread and a Molson Golden. Dessert was a banana.
1106221809.jpg

Indian frozen dinner: lamb saag with basmati rice. Accompanied with a Greek style pita bread and a Molson Golden. Dessert was a banana.View attachment 155153
Lamb.....yuck.....you might as well be eating your sea cockroaches! :vomit: Mrs. Doom loves lamb, me not so much, of course she likes seafood too. There is something wrong with you guys. 🤪

Lamb.....yuck.....you might as well be eating your sea cockroaches! :vomit: Mrs. Doom loves lamb, me not so much, of course she likes seafood too. There is something wrong with you guys. 🤪
Baa-a-aa humbug!

That looks like naan bread.
Ordered my favorite Mexican joint. The best tacos ever.

Picked up a chicken tikki masala frozen dinner from Walmart this weekend, and decided to have that tonight. It was surprisingly good, considering it's a frozen dinner.
Then I made my son an abomination of a calzone thingy. Stuffed it with a chicken patty, sausages, and pepperoni.
1108221832.jpg

Back