Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Adam Sandler sings "Sloppy Joe... Slop, Sloppy Joe" in my head as I eat this.
20221023_170909.jpg

Saw a YT vid on cooking steak in the air fryer the other day. So, while at Walmart today, I spotted some ribeyes on sale, and figured I would give it a try. Also grabbed a small bag of jumbo shrimp to make it surf and turf.
I wanted medium rare, but at 13min, it turned out medium. Not bad, but I didn't get a nice crust. Perhaps my fryer doesn't get get up to 400°F. The Montreal steak seasoning, I used, was pretty good!
The shrimp were just pan fried in butter.
1028221412.jpg

Saw a YT vid on cooking steak in the air fryer the other day. So, while at Walmart today, I spotted some ribeyes on sale, and figured I would give it a try. Also grabbed a small bag of jumbo shrimp to make it surf and turf.
I wanted medium rare, but at 13min, it turned out medium. Not bad, but I didn't get a nice crust. Perhaps my fryer doesn't get get up to 400°F. The Montreal steak seasoning, I used, was pretty good!
The shrimp were just pan fried in butter.View attachment 154852

I like the Montreal steak seasoning, it's good on fries too. :)

Nordy’s try’n to eat my damn lasagna! He keeps flip’n his tongue at it. 😳View attachment 155025
LOL I can totally envisioning this happening! Good boy, Nordy!

Wait, I thought it's cats that loves lasagna? 😸

Let's see what's left in the fridge: beef taco meat, rotisserie chicken, and rice. Hmm. Fried rice!
Added frozen corn and peas, and seasoned with soy sauce and sesame oil. Even threw in a bit of avocado.
Tasty!

Totally forgot to add sriracha. That's ok, I made enough to have it for another day.

Green grapes and a raisin oatmeal cookie for dessert.

Back